Hannibal Lecter?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
WHITE PLAINS, New York - A man who bit off part of his girlfriend's face on Mother's Day has been convicted of felony assault.
Gareth Whyte, 27, of New Rochelle, faces up to 25 years in prison when he is sentenced by state Supreme Court Justice Lester Adler on March 1.

A Westchester County jury convicted Whyte on Thursday.

The defense contended there was insufficient proof that Dorothy Pritchett had been seriously injured or disfigured in the May 8, 2005, attack.

"I'll agree the defendant is not guilty when he can put this back," said Assistant District Attorney Heide Mason, holding up a jar containing Pritchett's flesh.

She urged the jury not to give Whyte a break simply because Pritchett was fortunate to have a talented plastic surgeon.

The attack occurred near the home where Pritchett had lived with Whyte and her four children.

Pritchett testified that Whyte had bitten her once before, on the arm, after he complained that her outfit was too sexy for a party she was attending without him.

On Mother's Day, they scuffled and Whyte pulled her close and bit the left side of her face. Prosecutors say the bite cut through skin, nerves, fat and muscle and left a gaping hole just below Pritchett's eye. He then ran down the block and spit her flesh onto the sidewalk.

That is some crazy sh!t.

I happen to live in this area.....

But Hannibal got Verger to slice apart his face and eat the best parts and snap his own neck using the power of suggestion, well that and mind altering drugs.

Numb1075 said:
WHITE PLAINS, New York - A man who bit off part of his girlfriend's face on Mother's Day has been convicted of felony assault.
Gareth Whyte, 27, of New Rochelle, faces up to 25 years in prison when he is sentenced by state Supreme Court Justice Lester Adler on March 1.

I hope he gets the maximum! That is seriously twisted.

Maybe he'll have lost all of his teeth by the time he gets out...

Back
Top Bottom