Gorgeous George!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oby

The Fly
George Galloway that is....

He was to appear on a radio show on Saturday but due to a mix up with his pass the security made him stand outside in the rain for 15 minutes.

He called them 'jobsworths'.........

Bet they were all standing watching him from a window, he wouldn't be so gorgeous after that one!

If your not with him, then your against him :wink:
Mohammad Basirul Haq Sinha: “You often call for uniting Muslim and progressive forces globally. How far is it possible under current situation?”

George Galloway: “Not only do I think it’s possible but I think it is vitally necessary and I think it is happening already. It is possible because the progressive movement around the world and the Muslims have the same enemies. Their enemies are the Zionist occupation, American occupation, British occupation of poor countries mainly Muslim countries. They have the same interest in opposing savage capitalist globalization which is intent upon homogenizing the entire world turning us basically into factory chickens which can be forced fed the American diet of everything from food to Coca-Cola to movies and TV culture. And whose only role in life is to consume the things produced endlessly by the multinational corporations. And the progressive organizations & movements agree on that with the Muslims.

“Otherwise we believe that we should all have to speak as Texan and eat McDonalds and be ruled by Bush and Blair. So on the very grave big issues of the day—issues of war, occupation, justice, opposition to globalization—the Muslims and the progressives are on the same side.”
http://www.iraq-news.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=461&Itemid=113

It seems that he does enough hating for everyone.
"The people who invaded and destroyed Iraq and have murdered more than a million Iraqi people by sanctions and war will burn in Hell in the hell-fires, and their name in history will be branded as killers and war criminals for all time. Fallujah is a Guernica, Falluaja is a Stalingrad, and Iraq is in flames as a result of the actions of these criminals. Not the resistance, not anybody else but these criminals who invaded and fell like wolves upon the people of Iraq. And by the way, those Arab regimes which helped them to do it will burn in the same hell-fires."
George Galloway Abu-Dhabi TV 20/11/2004.

Last edited:
A_Wanderer said:
It seems that he does enough hating for everyone.

Galloway plays to the gallery, all the time. He has made a career of it, and I wouldn't take a lot of what he says too seriously. I doubt very much if I would ever vote for him but I'm not going to deny I have a sneaking admiration for him based on his Senate performance. Mind you, I'm not saying he's an angel!

Back
Top Bottom