Gore Vidal talks about terrorism and the American Empire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not a supporter of Sadam or anything close, imo, if the so called alliance was inside Iraq in 1991-92, they should have finsihed what they started, in any case, all this talk about the good and evil and Sadam, is only that, talk, propaganda.

rafmed said:
I'm not a supporter of Sadam or anything close, imo, if the so called alliance was inside Iraq in 1991-92, they should have finsihed what they started, in any case, all this talk about the good and evil and Sadam, is only that, talk, propaganda.

"All this talk about the good and evil and Sadam, is only that, talk, propaganda."

What does that mean, exactly?

That Bush really has no intention of dealing with Iraq? That Hussein isn't really evil? Or what?

I think I'm clear.

I don't know if Bush will deal with Sadam or not, I would not be surpriced if Sadam is still rulling Irak by the time Bush is leaving the White House. Maybe he will if its good for the economy.

About the talk of good and evil, it just reminds me a bad cowboy movie, and who is more evil in any case of Bush and Sadam, is to be debated.

rafmed said:
About the talk of good and evil, it just reminds me a bad cowboy movie, and who is more evil in any case of Bush and Sadam, is to be debated.

How many people has George W. Bush gassed?

To equate Bush with Hussein takes such a deranged mind that I see no point in arguing the point. But if you'd like to rejoin us in the real world, please do.

Obviosly there is sarcasm.

But I think in the eyes of the world there is no much diference, maybe not fair, maybe not based on his past, but certainly on how dangerous they are, and where they can take our world.

Achtung Bubba said:
I think you need to be more clear when you're using sarcasm, because it was not at all obvious that you were being sarcastic.

How about like this:

[SARCASM]Genius.[/SARCASM]

Achtung Bubba said:

To equate Bush with Hussein takes such a deranged mind that I see no point in arguing the point. But if you'd like to rejoin us in the real world, please do.

But they are getting a little better at this Bubba, I mean last week Bush was being compared to Hitler:sexywink:

z edge said:

But they are getting a little better at this Bubba, I mean last week Bush was being compared to Hitler:sexywink:

Yep. The good news is, all I need is a "Nero-Reagan" comparison or a "Bush-Napolean" comparison to be able to call Tyrant Bingo (TM).

Back
Top Bottom