God - Repulican or Democrat ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
indra said:
I heard god was a commie. :D

Well, personal wealth is irrelevant to status and every party member is equal, no politburo though.

Pat Robertson's in for a surprise though!

God wouldn't want a political party to represent him/her. I would think he/she would rather have political parties try to represent God, in a way that isn't done in vain.

Thats not what I meant. Angela said that "God would need to be American to be either of those." ie because the Democrat and Republican parties are the two major parties in the USA. Elsewhere theres Liberal vs Labor, Tory vs Labor, etc.

Democrat vs Republican is in the USA. So by asking that question you are presuming that God is from the USA .

what is Bono's political affiliation?

i think there's your answer, since we all know God wishes he was Bono ...

I'm not sure
but a belgian priest answered that last year when they asked whether he thought that god was indeed guiding bush during the war in iraq

Basically, I think this discussion has become something like this: would God drink Pepsi or Coke?

Macfistowannabe said:
Basically, I think this discussion has become something like this: would God drink Pepsi or Coke?

Coke, he also supports Celtic F.C and is a U2 fan, maybe he should put something in the personal section of a newspaper then we will know. But hey the cosmic entity is not into such trivial crap i'd guess.

Wow. I'm glad I opened that little pearler!

What Einstein thought of that?

-this reply was brought to you by someone with blissful ignorance of why American politics involves religion.

Back
Top Bottom