Global Pandemic Part IV: IV Experimental Cocktails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant more that these viruses in a level 2 or 3 be modified to a Ebola level mortality rate.

Look what Covid19 did with to the world (and is still doing) with a smaller rate than something like SARS, which i think is 10% and MERS which is 30%

I’ve read one of the reasons the work on these viruses fall into lower levels is due to how much effort goes into prepping a level 4. Spacesuit, tiny areas. Basically doubles or triples the work time

Where level 2 and 3 are more of a secure lab and easier to move around

And it's worth pointing out that GoF experiments aren't necessarily done because somebody wants to weaponize a virus, but it's part of speculation of how existing/known viruses may evolve to become more transmissible or more deadly.

After our abysmal rollout and basically complete vacuum of leadership, thanks to community efforts and private citizens on Twitter (no, really), Toronto passed the 60% of eligible individuals vaccinated with the first dose and is now about the same as NYC. Canada as a whole will pass the US in % vaccinated with the first dose likely this Thursday. We’re really not seeing any sort of a slowdown yet when it comes to first doses so I may have been overly pessimistic and we may end up hovering around herd immunity when all this is said and done.

But my big fear is that everyone gets jabbed and then promptly forgets what a failure our politicians and governments were.

Now, after Rand Paul once again, nailed Fauci to the floor about his NIH ‘s funding of the Wuhan lab, magically , the vaccinated can go mask free anywhere now!

What would be the scandal if the NIH had provided funding to that lab?

What would be the scandal if the NIH had provided funding to that lab?

Fauci personally funded and created covid19 to take down Donald Trump! Millions of deaths mean nothing to him.

On serious note let’s say it’s true, NIH did fund gain of function research and the Wuhan lab royally fucked up (not going down the route of intentional release).

The focus would absolutely be on why are we funding something so dangerous. Risk vs reward (preventing pandemic etc) is too great for my liking.

We’d also have to look at what kind of security and health measures are taken for these labs. Even level 4, the most secure labs have had accidents.

Are the financial interests at play ? Of course. Could companies and countries get in big trouble or even punished, yes.

But let’s stop with this idea that covid was released so we all get vaccines and then we are under mind control

Edit.

Not sure if the Fauci quote i linked was true.

It was a question posed asking if he believed it occurred naturally or some doubt. He expressed doubt but the site was some crazy conspiracy BS

https://www.wsj.com/articles/intelligence-on-sick-staff-at-wuhan-lab-fuels-debate-on-covid-19-origin-11621796228

Intelligence on Sick Staff at Wuhan Lab Fuels Debate on Covid-19 Origin

Report says researchers went to hospital in November 2019, shortly before confirmed outbreak; adds to calls for probe of whether virus escaped lab

I read speculation today that Trump's unscheduled trip to Walter Reed with flu like symptoms that nobody is allowed to speak about may have been because his doctors and staff knew of the issues in Wuhan.

The guy who speculated about it is a bit of a kook, but ehhhh it isn't that crazy actually.

Considering how crazee crazy has gotten these past 5 yes have been.

Was that the trip that you saw SS around the hospital?

In Ontario, we've managed to vaccinate some 64% of eligible adults with the first dose and about 53% of the entire population.

We are still in a stay-at-home order.

Grocery stores that sell non-grocery items (clothing, etc) have those aisles blocked off. We can't eat on outdoor patios, much less drink. We can't gather outdoors, schools are closed, gyms are closed, everything is basically closed.

I don't even know what to say at this point.

In Ontario, we've managed to vaccinate some 64% of eligible adults with the first dose and about 53% of the entire population.

Grocery stores that sell non-grocery items (clothing, etc) have those aisles blocked off. We can't eat on outdoor patios, much less drink. We can't gather outdoors, schools are closed, gyms are closed, everything is basically closed.

That's nuts.
No reason with those kind of vax numbers to have such extreme measures in place.
Obviously still need some precautions in place but no way is a full stay at home order needed at this point.

Rant:

My uber right wing family members are an interesting bunch. I have family who vehemently push back at the idea of getting vaccinated because they don’t know what’s really in it or they don’t know what the long term effects are according to their paranoia. But it’s like these same people also punished their bodies with alcohol, drugs and bad food.

Is it the whole “my body my choice” mindset? Because you have the freedom to pick your poison you NOW only care about what you put in your body?

I dunno. I’m fully vaccinated and it looks like in June California is going to lift mask mandates for fully vaccinated people to go out in public. I just don’t know how we will go about proving it if needed.

I dunno. I’m fully vaccinated and it looks like in June California is going to lift mask mandates for fully vaccinated people to go out in public. I just don’t know how we will go about proving it if needed.

According to Marjorie Taylor Greene we'll be using yellow stars.

Wow I had no idea that it was like that anywhere in Canada. Seems way over the top at this point. Muh freedom people would be rioting in the US about that.

Last night on CNN Chris Christie was ranting that vaccinated Americans should be allowed into Canada.

Considering how crazee crazy has gotten these past 5 yes have been.

Was that the trip that you saw SS around the hospital?

i was at Walter Reed for work that day. Left about 45 minutes or so before Trump's arrival.

No Secret Service. No extra security. No sense whatsoever that a POTUS visit was scheduled (as they claimed). They never even searched our van because a Walter Reed staffer came out of the gates and rode in with us.

There is absolutely zero chance that the Walter Reed trip was planned in advance. Zero.

Immunity to the coronavirus lasts at least a year, possibly a lifetime, improving over time especially after vaccination, according to two new studies. The findings may help put to rest lingering fears that protection against the virus will be short-lived.

Together, the studies suggest that most people who have recovered from Covid-19 and who were later immunized will not need boosters. Vaccinated people who were never infected most likely will need the shots, however, as will a minority who were infected but did not produce a robust immune response.

Both reports looked at people who had been exposed to the coronavirus about a year earlier. Cells that retain a memory of the virus persist in the bone marrow and may churn out antibodies whenever needed, according to one of the studies, published on Monday in the journal Nature.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/26/...unity-vaccines.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Data obtained exclusively by CNN shows that interest in getting vaccinated against Covid-19 increased right after Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, announced two weeks ago that vaccinated people could take off their masks.

"This shows incentives matter," said Dr. Jonathan Reiner, professor of medicine and surgery at George Washington University School of Medicine. "People needed a carrot, and the carrot was the ability to drop the mask in most settings."

keep it up. more incentives. let's start rolling out vaccine passports with greater frequency. want to go to a sporting event? a concert? are you vaccinated? No? tough. stay home and watch on TV.

bars? show your vaccine passport.

airplanes? offer a bunch of flights that are no-mask for vaccinated flyers and make all of the ones that are open to all flyers, vaccinated or not, at odd times of day.

ostracize those who don't want to get the shot.

keep it up. more incentives. let's start rolling out vaccine passports with greater frequency. want to go to a sporting event? a concert? are you vaccinated? No? tough. stay home and watch on TV.

bars? show your vaccine passport.

airplanes? offer a bunch of flights that are no-mask for vaccinated flyers and make all of the ones that are open to all flyers, vaccinated or not, at odd times of day.

ostracize those who don't want to get the shot.

Yep, and make it a mobile passport just like an airline ticket. That way, no cheating the system. How great will public events be with all the Karens at home?

The only surprise is that there haven't been more of these incidents

Tennessee woman drove through vaccination tent to protest, police say

By Associated Press

May 27, 2021 | 11:05 AM

MARYVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A Tennessee woman accused of driving through a COVID-19 vaccine distribution tent as a form of protest has been charged with seven counts of felony reckless endangerment, according to a police report.

Virginia Christine Lewis Brown, 36, was arrested after a Blount County deputy witnessed her driving through the tent at a vaccine distribution event Monday at Foothills Mall in Maryville, according to news outlets, which cited an incident report.

The report said more than a dozen health department and national guard personnel were inside the tent.

“I had several victims tell me she almost hit them as she fled through the tent at high speeds,” the deputy wrote in the report. “I was advised that they were within inches and feet of the vehicle as it came through the tent. Several victims stated that they thought the driver was going to kill them.”

After the deputy stopped Brown, she told him she drove through the site to protest the vaccine and was only traveling 5 miles per hour, the report said.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/...-covid?country=CAN~ISR~GBR~USA~European+Union

Here we are in Ontario, with a higher rate of vaccination than Canada as a whole, and we are still in a stay-at-home order.

Tomorrow that will be lifted...but nothing is reopening. Yes, you read that right. We'll be able to legally leave our homes for a non-essential reason. We still can't buy underwear or send the kids to school or go camping. :lol:

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/...-covid?country=CAN~ISR~GBR~USA~European+Union

Here we are in Ontario, with a higher rate of vaccination than Canada as a whole, and we are still in a stay-at-home order.

Tomorrow that will be lifted...but nothing is reopening. Yes, you read that right. We'll be able to legally leave our homes for a non-essential reason. We still can't buy underwear or send the kids to school or go camping. :lol:

I have mad respect for it and at the same time am saying "thank goodness I don't live there".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom