Global Pandemic Part IV: IV Experimental Cocktails - Page 41 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-10-2021, 07:13 PM   #801
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:31 AM
Exclusive reaction from Chris

Click image for larger version

Name:	42d85200-b15d-11eb-bade-6a8466fdc635.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	12857

Old 05-11-2021, 08:25 AM   #802
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
https://mobile.twitter.com/GuardianU...97727407837187

Very brave. Hopefully she can inspire others to come forward.
But was the bread vagina scented like the candles she sells?

Old 05-11-2021, 10:26 AM   #803
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 09:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
https://mobile.twitter.com/GuardianU...97727407837187

Very brave. Hopefully she can inspire others to come forward.
If the report was things got so bad she had to resort to eating Apple, it would be newsworthy.
Old 05-13-2021, 02:09 PM   #804
Blue Crack Distributor

CDC says fully vaccinated Americans no longer need masks indoors or outdoors in most cases
By Yasmeen Abutaleb and Laurie McGinley

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...rs-most-cases/

Let's goooooooooooooooooooo
Old 05-13-2021, 02:37 PM   #805
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
CDC says fully vaccinated Americans no longer need masks indoors or outdoors in most cases
By Yasmeen Abutaleb and Laurie McGinley

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...rs-most-cases/

Let's goooooooooooooooooooo
The Facebook comments by Karens has been my entertainment today.
Old 05-13-2021, 03:14 PM   #806
Blue Crack Addict

Great news, but you also have no way of knowing who is vaccinated and who isn't. I don't want to still wear a mask indoors if I don't have to. But the uncertainty of that, and things like the Yankees situation, still make me a bit skittish. It is tougher when you live with anxiety.

I know that the vaccines protect you from serious illness. For me it's just tough to flip that switch, even after all this time. I will definitely wear a mask until I am two weeks past my second shot, which was Tuesday.
Old 05-13-2021, 03:45 PM   #807
Blue Crack Addict

I hope that announcement doesn’t bite them in the ass. I’ll keep my masks handy.
Old 05-13-2021, 04:11 PM   #808
Blue Crack Addict

Do not understand why they wouldn’t get to a 1 year low of cases before announcing that
Old 05-13-2021, 04:26 PM   #809
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
Do not understand why they wouldn’t get to a 1 year low of cases before announcing that
I think they are trying to give an incentive for getting vaccinated. The CDC has made it clear that it can be reversed if numbers start going in the wrong direction.
Old 05-13-2021, 04:28 PM   #810
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
I think they are trying to give an incentive for getting vaccinated. The CDC has made it clear that it can be reversed if numbers start going in the wrong direction.

There’s no incentive when concert venues and Broadway theatres aren’t requiring proof of vaccination for entry, or when baseball stadiums are offering up 50% of the capacity to unvaxxed people who don’t even have to present a negative test result. The mind boggles.
Old 05-13-2021, 04:33 PM   #811
Blue Crack Addict

Well I don't even know what to think at this point. I just hope I don't get harassed for wearing a mask until the 26th. Not kidding about that.
Old 05-13-2021, 04:36 PM   #812
Blue Crack Addict

I wish there was some way other than the vaccine card to prove that you've been vaccinated. Like a wallet sized card, or electronic QR Code. Or a microchip.
Old 05-13-2021, 04:42 PM   #813
Blue Crack Addict

Just yesterday there were people hoarding gasoline in plastic bags-today we're supposed to trust them not to spread covid.
Old 05-13-2021, 04:44 PM   #814
Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikal View Post
I wish there was some way other than the vaccine card to prove that you've been vaccinated. Like a wallet sized card, or electronic QR Code. Or a microchip.

Hah! The QR code pass associated with your info in the federal system exists. The problem is each state trying to do their own thing. This should’ve been handled like TSA pre-check. You give up a little personal info for faster, front-of-line access while the great unwashed stand on a socially distanced line before taking an on-site test (out of their own pocket as further incentive).

https://www.clearme.com/healthpass/

https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/excelsior-pass
Old 05-13-2021, 04:45 PM   #815
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Or branding with an iron. I heard Pedo Joe is going to require that.
Old 05-13-2021, 04:46 PM   #816
Blue Crack Addict

I do think what they're hoping for though is that the incentive to get the vaccine or wear a mask will influence just enough with the addition of children 12-16 to bump that percentage up.

Nothing at this point is going to get the crazy people who watch Tucker Carlson every night, but hopefully enough who will say "ok fine" because they don't want to be in a situation where they go to a party with a bunch of people who are vaccinated and feel really stupid being the only one required to wear a mask.
Old 05-13-2021, 04:46 PM   #817
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeVaul View Post
Hah! The QR code pass associated with your info in the federal system exists. The problem is each state trying to do their own thing. This should’ve been handled like TSA pre-check. You give up a little personal info for faster, front-of-line access while the great unwashed stand on a socially distanced line before taking an on-site test (out of their own pocket as further incentive).

https://www.clearme.com/healthpass/

https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/excelsior-pass
It's too bad that shit has to be at the state level. This is literally the solution right here.
Old 05-13-2021, 04:50 PM   #818
Refugee

Quote:
I do think what they're hoping for though is that the incentive to get the vaccine or wear a mask will influence just enough with the addition of children 12-16 to bump that percentage up.

Nothing at this point is going to get the crazy people who watch Tucker Carlson every night, but hopefully enough who will say "ok fine" because they don't want to be in a situation where they go to a party with a bunch of people who are vaccinated and feel really stupid being the only one required to wear a mask.

Like they’ll bother. I’m convinced the only way to move the needle and get to the percentage required to attain herd immunity is to gate access to ticketed events & travel to the point where it becomes inconvenient to *not* be vaccinated.
Old 05-13-2021, 04:50 PM   #819
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 07:31 AM
Global Pandemic Part IV: IV Experimental Cocktails

My work is in the news here in Southern California because the board of directors have come down with the decision that our employees are to mandatorily get vaccinated (those with medical/religious/other reasons can get exemption). I work for the largest regional center in Southern California that provides services and supports to individuals with developmental disabilities. The people we serve span in various age from infants to seniors and also those that are medically fragile and are placed in medical facilities. So the decision is not sitting well with some and now a change.org petition is going around with over a thousand signatures which is funny because there are only 700+ employees.

Since we switched to working from home last year our case workers have been doing their annual visits by phone and zoom, but we are slowly starting to go back to in person visits. Basically there’s this contingent of employees that are scared of the vaccine and are going the “my body my right” route. Our executive director sent out a large email detailing the importance of this but she did also state that employees that don’t go through the proper exemption channel are subject to termination. Our agency is actually doing this the correct way and the legal way based off current laws. So who knows how this will play out.
Old 05-13-2021, 04:51 PM   #820
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeVaul View Post
Like they’ll bother. I’m convinced the only way to move the needle and get to the percentage required to attain herd immunity is to gate access to ticketed events & travel to the point where it becomes inconvenient to *not* be vaccinated.
Yep I agree with that. I'm sure all the Karens will then be like "Discrimination!!!111" and "Unvaccinated Lives Matter" but it would be funny to watch.