Global Pandemic Part IV: IV Experimental Cocktails - Page 38 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-16-2021, 09:42 AM   #741
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
Pfizer confirming a third dose (booster) will be needed within 12 months. We knew this was probably the case but it makes the long-term management of this really complicated, particularly in the developing world.
They didn't confirm it will be needed. He said it was likely needed and that they were going to begin creating it. He even said that this is just a guess and not confirmed, but that doesn't make for a good headline.

It's impossible for then to know for sure as the data isn't available yet. From all reports the antibodies after 6 months are still sky high, so annual vaccination may not be necessary.

It is entirely possible that annual shots so become recommended, similar to the flu shot. We just don't know yet. As the flu and covid-19 are related it's not crazy to think that this will become the norm, but the efficacy of the MRNA technology is so good that we just won't know until we get more data. The regular flu shot averages around 40% efficacy.

Here's his exact quote;

"A likely scenario is that there will be likely a need for a third dose, somewhere between six and 12 months and then from there, there will be an annual revaccination, but all of this needs to be confirmed. And again, variants will play a key role."

Old 04-16-2021, 02:23 PM   #742
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
As the flu and covid-19 are related it's not crazy to think that this will become the norm, but the efficacy of the MRNA technology is so good that we just won't know until we get more data. The regular flu shot averages around 40% efficacy.
This has nothing to do with mRNA vs "regular" flu shot.

The flu shot is not actually formulated to immunize against the current strain. Rather, mathematical models attempt to predict what strain will be the main one next year based on what they see this year + include a couple of main strains that have cause epidemics in the past. That's why the flu shot has a low efficacy - it's really an educated guess.

Old 04-16-2021, 05:41 PM   #743
Blue Crack Distributor

K
Old 04-16-2021, 05:44 PM   #744
Blue Crack Addict

No needa be short with the microbiologist in the room
Or whatevs -1*martina was in her prior career. I hope I’m remembering that correctly.
Old 04-22-2021, 02:02 PM   #745
Blue Crack Addict

He had also been on a plane with the Governor of South Dakota

Rolling Stone

Over the past few decades, Ted Nugent’s controversial, often confrontational politics have overshadowed his music, and over the last year he has spent most of his energy on denying the existence of Covid-19. Now Nugent, whose age at 72 makes him one of the most vulnerable to the virus, has admitted he has contracted the coronavirus.

“Everybody told me I should not announce this,” he said in a Facebook Live broadcast on Monday afternoon. “I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days. … I thought I was dying, just a clusterfuck.” Then, after some digressions, he got to the point, using his typically uncooked vernacular: “I was tested positive today. I got the Chinese shit. … I got a stuffed-up head, body aches, my God, what a pain in the ass. I literally could hardly crawl out of bed the last few days, but I did, I crawled. … So I was officially tested positive for Covid-19 today.

He spent the rest of his nine-minute video slurring China, describing a contentious conversation he conducted with a doctor, casting doubts on the ingredients in Covid vaccines, and praising My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell. At one juncture, he paused to belch the first name of Barack Obama, whom Nugent once called a “subhuman mongrel.”

Nugent has long embraced far-right conservative touchstones, supporting the NRA, opposing animal rights, bemoaning the very existence of Obama, and supporting Donald Trump, the president who fueled much of Nugent’s anti-Chinese rhetoric about the virus.

Last August, Nugent had described Covid-19 as a “leftist scam to destroy [Trump],” according to Blabbermouth. In the same statement, he baselessly accused politicians of sweeping other deaths under the Covid umbrella, to make the number of Covid deaths bigger, and blasted Fox News for supporting those claims. The singer and guitarist, who brags that he did not graduate college in his first Facebook live, has previously denounced mask mandates, and Blabbermouth reports he has said that he would not get a vaccine. Earlier this month, he disputed CDC reports that more than half a million people have died of the virus without any evidence to support his claims.
Old 04-22-2021, 03:26 PM   #746
Blue Crack Supplier

Yep, Nuge is a certified moron.
His previous Facebook live post from a couple weeks ago was ranting about not being able to tour and wondering why we are locked down for Covid-19 when we didn't lock down for Covids 1-18,
I would never wish the virus on anyone, but him getting it is definitely a bit of just desserts.
Old 04-22-2021, 03:47 PM   #747
Refugee

Fuck ‘im
Old 04-22-2021, 04:50 PM   #748
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
I would never wish the virus on anyone, but him getting it is definitely a bit of just desserts.

I wished it on Donald Trump and I don’t regret it one bit.
Old 04-22-2021, 04:55 PM   #749
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
I wished it on Donald Trump and I don’t regret it one bit.
Old 04-22-2021, 04:59 PM   #750
Blue Crack Addict

I wouldn't wish it on anyone either. But I think covid deniers create bad karma, will just say it that way. Their denial must be so hurtful to people who lost loved ones.

And of course Trump got treatment that countless people didn't have any access to. And he received the vaccines privately.
Old 04-23-2021, 01:00 PM   #751
Blue Crack Distributor

I'm operating under the assumption that Kristi Noem has permanent rona and may actually be the outbreak monkey.
Old 04-24-2021, 11:37 AM   #752
Blue Crack Addict

Lol

The former mayor of New York, Rudy Giuliani, has been awarded a Razzie for one of the year’s worst performances for his unwitting appearance in Sacha Baron Cohen’s sequel to Borat.

The Golden Raspberry Awards, colloquially known as Razzies, are an annual prize for Hollywood’s lowlights, taking place the day before the lavish Oscars ceremony.

Donald Trump’s personal attorney was named worst supporting actor for his role in Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, an appearance which dealt a further blow to Giuliani’s reputation.
Old 04-24-2021, 01:18 PM   #753
Blue Crack Addict

Oops, posted that in the wrong place. Rudy did have covid.
Old 04-24-2021, 02:23 PM   #754
Blue Crack Supplier

https://twitter.com/i/topics/news/e-...D&refsrc=email

Shocking I say, just shocking
Old 04-25-2021, 07:15 AM   #755
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
Was this the lead story in the No Shit Times?
Old 04-25-2021, 08:27 PM   #756
45:33

Local Time: 01:55 AM
We set a beautiful record yesterday. Post-COVID record crowd of 78,113 for Aussie rules game
Old 04-25-2021, 09:57 PM   #757
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
I wouldn't wish it on anyone either. But I think covid deniers create bad karma, will just say it that way. Their denial must be so hurtful to people who lost loved ones.

And of course Trump got treatment that countless people didn't have any access to. And he received the vaccines privately.
I agree! It really pisses me off to hear deniers because I lost my aunt due to covid (wasn’t officially confirmed, but in Argentina they are incredibly corrupt so it doesn’t surprise me they said it was not covid, she had all the classic covid symptoms) and I lost a friend who was only 39 from
Covid! So yes fuck those fuckers who deny it!
Old 04-26-2021, 08:33 AM   #758
Blue Crack Addict

https://nypost.com/2021/04/25/50000-people-attend-concert-in-covid-free-new-zealand/

Click image for larger version

Name:	35ECB5A7-4B59-40C1-8DA3-867D3B9B4A59.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	12850
Old 04-26-2021, 01:40 PM   #759
Blue Crack Addict

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...vaccine-484616

It's the right thing to do. Thank you Biden + Americans.
Old 04-26-2021, 06:39 PM   #760
Blue Crack Addict

The situation with covid in India is horrific beyond any words.