Global Pandemic Part III: A typical Spring, Just Ask China - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-19-2020, 08:06 AM   #141
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 11:40 PM
If he's telling the truth then the AMA should strip the WH physician of his license for writing a prescription for it just cause Trump "wanted" to try it.

Old 05-19-2020, 08:09 AM   #142
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:40 AM
If Trump is lying then his doctor is lying too. Dr said they discussed the pros and cons.

I don't know of any dr who has prescribed this as preventive, I haven't heard or read that it has any medical use as that. I guess the WH dr can give it out that way?

I would guess this is the same dr who always says that Trump is healthy and not obese or morbidly obese.

It's completely irresponsible to put this out to the public. Bizarro world.

Old 05-19-2020, 08:10 AM   #143
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewson View Post
If he's telling the truth then the AMA should strip the WH physician of his license for writing a prescription for it just cause Trump "wanted" to try it.
Exactly. Wtf kind of dr is this guy?
Old 05-19-2020, 08:24 AM   #144
Blue Crack Addict

Whether he is taking it or not, we have all already spent far too much time discussing it and thinking about it. He is the master of distraction and the media needs to stop playing his game.
Old 05-19-2020, 08:57 AM   #145
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 04:40 AM
Chance that Trump is taking hydroxychloroquine - 0%
Old 05-19-2020, 09:28 AM   #146
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzledbylight View Post

Ooooooh, boy. What a comparison.
How was the social distancing in both places?
The social distancing was hilarious. (i mean actually quite alarming)
So in Publix. people were trying. Staying at least 4-6 feet apart waiting in line, noticably moving away from eachother in passing etc...

In WalMart - probably 25 people in the self checkout line about less than a foot apart, In the regular checkout, just a carts distance. A brief glimpse into the alternate universe that these people live in.

And keep in mind, this is in Tennessee. So to see it as good as it is at Publix and sort of Kroger, is at least somewhat heartening.
Old 05-19-2020, 10:04 AM   #147
Blue Crack Supplier

Global Pandemic Part III: A typical Spring, Just Ask China

I think the people who think social distancing is a communistic Marxist oppressive “false narrative” (right wingers love that word — narrative — and have no idea what it means, although they are quick to label them false — are much louder than they are numerous.
Old 05-19-2020, 10:29 AM   #148
Blue Crack Addict

People who believe this is all an overhyped conspiracy to bring down Trump aren't even going to bother to try to social distance. They don't believe any of the guidelines are even necessary. I think they can be found in every store.

I think in general some people just unintentionally go back to old ways. You're doing a chore that you always did in the past without all these rules and fears and anxieties.

The quick openings in some states have created a false sense of security in those states. Masks have created a false sense of security.
Old 05-19-2020, 10:49 AM   #149
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 10:40 PM
This is the first thing I thought of when I heard Trump say he's taking hydroxychloroquine:

Old 05-19-2020, 11:00 AM   #150
Blue Crack Supplier

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...fter-thursday/

Brian Kemp, super genius, is on the fast track to be President in 2024 after Trump fails to get an amendment abolishing term limits.
Old 05-19-2020, 11:42 AM   #151
Blue Crack Supplier

Surprise. Surprise.

Quote:
from Yahoo news
Rebekah Jones, the architect and onetime manager of Florida's COVID-19 dashboard, said on Monday she was removed from her post after she would not censor data.

In an email to CBS12 News, Jones said she refused to "manually change data to drum up support" for Florida's plan to reopen amid the coronavirus pandemic. The dashboard shares data on coronavirus cases, testing, and deaths by county and ZIP code, and is used by the public and academic and private researchers working on coronavirus models. Jones led a team of Florida Department of Health data scientists and public health officials to create the dashboard, which was praised last month by Dr. Deborah Birx of the White House coronavirus task force.
hopefully some various professional medical people can get together pool info and come up with info closer to the truth.
Old 05-19-2020, 12:44 PM   #152
Blue Crack Supplier

She can just hop across the border to Georgia and get a new job.
Old 05-19-2020, 12:45 PM   #153
War Child

Old 05-19-2020, 01:03 PM   #154
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Dunk View Post

At some point in this pandemic we are all going to have to choose some risk to our health for the greater good.

The GOP are the ones who forced people into making this choice. If some Dems (and i know you’re calling out Biden) stated they should still turn up, so what? What’s the alternative ? Degrade even more of society to avoid catching a virus that we are all going to catch eventually ?

It’s horrible what happened, and everyone knew there would be health and death consequences to these actions. But these people made their choice, and I’m glad they did. They are courage defined.

And it blew back into the GOP face. They are counting on fear and bullshit to win.

Come November a majority of this country will be saddled with this choice. To risk your own health and life to vote these fuckers out.

There isn’t any other way. The bad guys are in charge. There is NOTHING Biden or any other nominee could do at this moment in time.

We either turn out, or we become Russia part 2

And on another note, look at all these southern states manipulating their Covid19 data to push reopening faster.

Think they won’t manipulate voter data to keep themselves and Trump in charge ?
Old 05-19-2020, 01:52 PM   #155
Blue Crack Addict

We are in phase 1 reopening in Ontario. You wouldn't know it by the amount of traffic in the streets and the people's behaviour/rush to go shopping. Our cases are actually ticking up a bit, they cancelled the school year and I don't see how we reduce or even maintain the current caseload if that many people have given up on distancing.
Old 05-19-2020, 02:51 PM   #156
War Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
At some point in this pandemic we are all going to have to choose some risk to our health for the greater good.

The GOP are the ones who forced people into making this choice. If some Dems (and i know you’re calling out Biden) stated they should still turn up, so what? What’s the alternative ? Degrade even more of society to avoid catching a virus that we are all going to catch eventually ?

It’s horrible what happened, and everyone knew there would be health and death consequences to these actions. But these people made their choice, and I’m glad they did. They are courage defined.

And it blew back into the GOP face. They are counting on fear and bullshit to win.

Come November a majority of this country will be saddled with this choice. To risk your own health and life to vote these fuckers out.

There isn’t any other way. The bad guys are in charge. There is NOTHING Biden or any other nominee could do at this moment in time.

We either turn out, or we become Russia part 2

And on another note, look at all these southern states manipulating their Covid19 data to push reopening faster.

Think they won’t manipulate voter data to keep themselves and Trump in charge ?
You go to mail-in ballots like basically every other state did. I am sending mine in for the PA primary this week. They delayed it by five weeks to get the mail-in ready to go for basically everyone.
Old 05-19-2020, 04:27 PM   #157
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

And the GOP in WI tried to screw them over with mail ballots as well.

I’m making no assumptions that mail voting will be a thing for November
Old 05-19-2020, 05:07 PM   #158
Blue Crack Supplier

Your federal government at work:

I have a lifelong friend who lives in Saskatoon, has been there for like a quarter century. Just emailed me a photo of his $1,200.00 stimulus check with Donald Trump's name in the memo area. (If I recall a conversation we had a few years ago he has to file a US return for interest on a retirement account or something and to keep his dual citizenship in good stead)
So the IRS has just helped stimulate the economy in SK.

USA! USA! USA!
Old 05-19-2020, 05:44 PM   #159
Blue Crack Distributor

Who else hasn't spent someone else's hard earned on a pile of poutine?
Old 05-20-2020, 09:13 AM   #160
Blue Crack Addict

Drug studies are now "enemy statements". That's life in the US with this buffoon.