Global Pandemic Part II: Sequel Escalation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW.

Only got this smart phone 15 days ago - today I got my 1st NYC Emergency Alert:!
Emergency Alert:Extreme for more healthcare workers. :sad:

The situation has been very real to me already for weeks, and have a long time acquaintance, (good friend of my sister) who's a LNP, so.....
but this!? :ohmy:

Trump said there's no problem with Dr. Fauci. But Trump does have a problem with 3M. He said so.

He's blaming Obama again for the lack of medical supplies.

He's blaming Obama again for the lack of medical supplies.

So let's go on his premise that Obama "left the shelves empty".
When did Donnie take office? Must have been 3/17/2020 right since he had no time to build those stockpiles up.
Cause as smart as he tells us he is, if he had 3+ years in office before this crisis he would have restocked Obama's empty shelves. Too bad he didn't have that time.

So let's go on his premise that Obama "left the shelves empty".
When did Donnie take office? Must have been 3/17/2020 right since he had no time to build those stockpiles up.
Cause as smart as he tells us he is, if he had 3+ years in office before this crisis he would have restocked Obama's empty shelves. Too bad he didn't have that time.

Yes he always leaves that part out.

He would just blame Democrats for that. They distracted him with the Russia hoax then the impeachment hoax. He should have put nepotism Ken in charge of the stockpile.

Coronavirus death toll in NY now at 2,935, with 562 deaths in 24 hours.

I guess all those people are missing the point, too.

I believe that’s more than 9/11.

This is what Republican presidencies do — get innocent people killed in huge numbers.

Fox going after Dr. Fauci now. Stating he’s been wrong too many times. How health experts shouldn’t be in charge.

Foxnews is just as responsible for the death over this as the Trump admin

+ drive up deficits

And cause stock market crashes.

Fox going after Dr. Fauci now. Stating he’s been wrong too many times. How health experts shouldn’t be in charge.

Translation: Shit, he's spewing facts and making us look even more stupid, and we can't have that!

But absolutely agreed. They, the administration, and everyone else who dismissed this as a hoax/spread misinformation/etc. legit need to be seriously held accountable for their role in this, up to and including being fired/permanently barred from working in politics/news organizations/etc, and serving jail time if possible for whatever direct role their ineptness played in people dying and so forth. I am not kidding. It is far, FAR past time for them to face the consequences of their actions and words.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you, Trump.

And fuck every last moron who voted for and continues to support this guy. You all owe this country. Big time.

Last edited:
I believe that’s more than 9/11.

This is what Republican presidencies do — get innocent people killed in huge numbers.
Yes to both. :sad: :censored:

Hell, yes!

Jesus. Where the fuck is my torch and pitchfork?
I think you're at least 25 yrs younger than me - so you'll have to march in my place. I'm totally with you in spirit!

And cause stock market crashes.

Translation: Shit, he's spewing facts and making us look even more stupid, and we can't have that!

But absolutely agreed. They, the administration, and everyone else who dismissed this as a hoax/spread misinformation/etc. legit need to be seriously held accountable for their role in this, up to and including being fired/permanently barred from working in politics/news organizations/etc, and serving jail time if possible for whatever direct role their ineptness played in people dying and so forth. I am not kidding. It is far, FAR past time for them to face the consequences of their actions and words.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you, Trump.

And fuck every last moron who voted for and continues to support this guy. You all owe this country. Big time.
Yeah. :| :crack:

:scream: :scream: :scream:
#poundstable#

Last edited:

This is also going to increase the death threats against Dr. Fauci. To my knowledge Trump always proclaimed himself to be Mr. New Yorker, now he says the things he has said. How low can he go, every day it's a new low.

Don't know if anyone else noticed, during the briefing yesterday he was asked about voting by mail and he said no because people "cheat". He was very worked up about it. And I just read that he has requested mail in ballots for himself and Melania.

By the way where is Melania in the midst of this national crisis? MIA. Posting on Twitter is the extent of it I guess.

By the way where is Melania in the midst of this national crisis? MIA. Posting on Twitter is the extent of it I guess.

Frankly keeping her out of the public eye is the right move.
If she's seen out and about, that gives the impression that stay at home recommendations don't apply to her and it wouldn't be a good look.

Frankly keeping her out of the public eye is the right move.
If she's seen out and about, that gives the impression that stay at home recommendations don't apply to her and it wouldn't be a good look.

Of course. I don't expect her to be out and about at all. But perhaps a taped address to the country while sitting alone, certainly the WH has technology to do that. For people who aren't on Twitter, for elderly people, etc. Something to reach a wider audience and show that she cares.

Her number one responsibility is to keep her son healthy and herself healthy for the sake of her son. I would never criticize her for doing that. Or any other mother.

I guess it's more that I'm missing the compassionate presence of someone like Michelle Obama. Not just someone like. Her

https://twitter.com/nygovcuomo/status/1246457007214931968?s=21

Thank you China.

We can easily shit on their initial response to this. Huge failure, coverup.

Since then, China has been helping out all over the world.

Our government has been the worst. We had over two months to prepare, and our leader went to rallies and golfed.

Now they are holding the States hostage over medical gear.

They are nothing more than a crime syndicate

Our government has been the worst. We had over two months to prepare, and our leader went to rallies and golfed.

Now they are holding the States hostage over medical gear.

They are nothing more than a crime syndicate

Abysmal. The US is not a global citizen. The sooner the rest of us recognize this, the better.

Turns out that the pulp needed to make N95 masks is produced in...Canada. Our PM should make clear that if Trump forces 3M to stop producing masks for us and Latin American countries, he can say goodbye to the pulp. We’ll use it or ship it to China. If this is how the American government wants to play, we should all wake up to the same rules. Enough is enough.

Donald Trump is so far beyond being corrupted by money at this point. Kushner maybe whispering in his ear? Yeah. Ivanka and Kushner having money in the game? Yeah. Trump doesn’t need money. He wants power, ego, and potentially legacy.

Could be. My hunch is the Kush (who appears to be a younger version of Trump in every possible way), Ivanka, and Stephen Miller.

Throw in Hannity and Tucker

That’s who’s got the presidents ear

This is great news for my state and one of the last pieces of the puzzle that will allow us to be efficient in our approach:

https://www.mercurynews.com/california-making-progress-on-coronavirus-testing-backlog-newsom
At a news conference on Saturday, Gov. Gavin Newsom said he owned the backlog and announced that the number of tests pending had been reduced from nearly 60,000 to about 13,000. Newsom said the backlog was personally frustrating, with some people waiting 12 days to get their results.

[...]

“I can confidently say its a new day, and we’re turning the page on our old approach,” he said.

The governor added that he wants to see at least a five-fold increase in testing in the state in the next few weeks, announcing several public and private partnerships to get there. The University of California, Davis and the University of California, San Diego will create at least five to seven hubs for testing spread out throughout the state, he said.

Additionally, Newsom announced more point-of-care testing sites that can return results in 5 to 15 minutes*would be rolled out by a private company.
“Abbott Laboratories is now committed to 75 testing sites in the state of California, working with 13 of our hospital systems,” Newsom said. “This will allow us, along with the hubs, more thorough testing, much closer collaboration, more data collection in real-time — not just positives, but negatives.

Abysmal. The US is not a global citizen. The sooner the rest of us recognize this, the better.

Turns out that the pulp needed to make N95 masks is produced in...Canada. Our PM should make clear that if Trump forces 3M to stop producing masks for us and Latin American countries, he can say goodbye to the pulp. We’ll use it or ship it to China. If this is how the American government wants to play, we should all wake up to the same rules. Enough is enough.

I agree that Trudeau should say that to Trump.

I always thought the US was a global citizen when Obama was President. I always think about how many countries held us in much higher regard then.

I'm just going to post this, and take a deep breath. Try to stop from throwing my laptop against the wall and getting on my knees and praying for a meteor to hit the White House. Ok, full disclosure, I pray for that every night. But, MrsSpringsteen, if you were looking for a new low...

See below where sub-human shit-stain interjects a joke about hooking up with models literally sandwiched in between him saying "hundreds of thousands of people will die"

Seriously, please be one of those hundreds of thousands.

https://twitter.com/SageRosenfels18/status/1246259058572578816

Can we get that guy who threw shoes at W in Iraq to attend one of these press conferences?

Is nobody in America that brave?

I always thought the US was a global citizen when Obama was President. I always think about how many countries held us in much higher regard then.

Oh, but he bowed to other leaders, remember! That totally made us look all weak and lame and stuff!

Can we get that guy who threw shoes at W in Iraq to attend one of these press conferences?

Is nobody in America that brave?

I have been saying that for ages now. Only at this point, I think we need more than one shoe.

I think a lot of people are afraid that they'll be on the receiving end of death threats or harassment if they confront him like that. But even so, yes. Please. God. Somebody. Get right up in his face and call him out. Slap him upside the head or across the face if you have to to get his attention (and given that link that womanfish shared, he REALLY deserves a good, hard slap in the face). Somebody really needs to tell him to his face to fuck off once and for all, and follow it up with them literally forcing him out of the room.

And the news media needs to stop airing his press conferences. From now on, all they should be airing are interviews with Fauci and other medical professionals. Do not give anyone in this piece of shit administration any more outlets for their lies and misinformation and insanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom