Global Pandemic Part II: Sequel Escalation - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-04-2020, 05:54 PM   #81
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:25 PM
Donald Trump is so far beyond being corrupted by money at this point. Kushner maybe whispering in his ear? Yeah. Ivanka and Kushner having money in the game? Yeah. Trump doesn’t need money. He wants power, ego, and potentially legacy.

Old 04-04-2020, 05:58 PM   #82
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 03:25 AM
Could be. My hunch is the Kush (who appears to be a younger version of Trump in every possible way), Ivanka, and Stephen Miller.

Throw in Hannity and Tucker

That’s who’s got the presidents ear

Old 04-04-2020, 06:09 PM   #83
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

This is really really bizarre

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1...234661900?s=21
Old 04-04-2020, 06:42 PM   #84
More 5G Than Man

Local Time: 07:25 PM
This is great news for my state and one of the last pieces of the puzzle that will allow us to be efficient in our approach:

https://www.mercurynews.com/californ...backlog-newsom
Quote:
At a news conference on Saturday, Gov. Gavin Newsom said he owned the backlog and announced that the number of tests pending had been reduced from nearly 60,000 to about 13,000. Newsom said the backlog was personally frustrating, with some people waiting 12 days to get their results.

[...]

“I can confidently say its a new day, and we’re turning the page on our old approach,” he said.

The governor added that he wants to see at least a five-fold increase in testing in the state in the next few weeks, announcing several public and private partnerships to get there. The University of California, Davis and the University of California, San Diego will create at least five to seven hubs for testing spread out throughout the state, he said.

Additionally, Newsom announced more point-of-care testing sites that can return results in 5 to 15 minutes*would be rolled out by a private company.
“Abbott Laboratories is now committed to 75 testing sites in the state of California, working with 13 of our hospital systems,” Newsom said. “This will allow us, along with the hubs, more thorough testing, much closer collaboration, more data collection in real-time — not just positives, but negatives.
Old 04-04-2020, 07:12 PM   #85
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
Abysmal. The US is not a global citizen. The sooner the rest of us recognize this, the better.

Turns out that the pulp needed to make N95 masks is produced in...Canada. Our PM should make clear that if Trump forces 3M to stop producing masks for us and Latin American countries, he can say goodbye to the pulp. We’ll use it or ship it to China. If this is how the American government wants to play, we should all wake up to the same rules. Enough is enough.
I agree that Trudeau should say that to Trump.

I always thought the US was a global citizen when Obama was President. I always think about how many countries held us in much higher regard then.
Old 04-04-2020, 10:16 PM   #86
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

I'm just going to post this, and take a deep breath. Try to stop from throwing my laptop against the wall and getting on my knees and praying for a meteor to hit the White House. Ok, full disclosure, I pray for that every night. But, MrsSpringsteen, if you were looking for a new low...

See below where sub-human shit-stain interjects a joke about hooking up with models literally sandwiched in between him saying "hundreds of thousands of people will die"

Seriously, please be one of those hundreds of thousands.

https://twitter.com/SageRosenfels18/...59058572578816
Old 04-04-2020, 10:27 PM   #87
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

holy shit

https://twitter.com/stevesilberman/s...95784424620034
Old 04-04-2020, 10:27 PM   #88
Blue Crack Addict

Can we get that guy who threw shoes at W in Iraq to attend one of these press conferences?

Is nobody in America that brave?
Old 04-05-2020, 12:26 AM   #89
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsSpringsteen View Post
I always thought the US was a global citizen when Obama was President. I always think about how many countries held us in much higher regard then.
Oh, but he bowed to other leaders, remember! That totally made us look all weak and lame and stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
Can we get that guy who threw shoes at W in Iraq to attend one of these press conferences?

Is nobody in America that brave?
I have been saying that for ages now. Only at this point, I think we need more than one shoe.

I think a lot of people are afraid that they'll be on the receiving end of death threats or harassment if they confront him like that. But even so, yes. Please. God. Somebody. Get right up in his face and call him out. Slap him upside the head or across the face if you have to to get his attention (and given that link that womanfish shared, he REALLY deserves a good, hard slap in the face). Somebody really needs to tell him to his face to fuck off once and for all, and follow it up with them literally forcing him out of the room.

And the news media needs to stop airing his press conferences. From now on, all they should be airing are interviews with Fauci and other medical professionals. Do not give anyone in this piece of shit administration any more outlets for their lies and misinformation and insanity.
Old 04-05-2020, 07:05 AM   #90
LJT
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
He is a pile of trash.

Thing is there are many trials testing the drugs out at the moment, including at my hospital. If they end up showing good results he will be vindicated, but this is one of the most irresponsible things I have heard coming from a leader.
Old 04-05-2020, 08:51 AM   #91
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Global Pandemic Part II: Sequel Escalation

The year is 2020

Yet we still believe in such lunacy

https://twitter.com/amaramarasingam/...785492480?s=21

This was main source of spread in South Korea. One religious nut spread it to the entire country.

The virus is definitely hitting the metros the hardest right now, but seems like the rural (southern) areas are weeks behind from experiencing the same thing.

It’s going to be the Red states that keep us all locked down longer than we need.

We could have been a South Korea replica. Opening for business slowly this week. Instead maybe June or July???
Old 04-05-2020, 09:02 AM   #92
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

And another

https://twitter.com/cameron_gray/sta...151078913?s=21
Old 04-05-2020, 09:28 AM   #93
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by womanfish View Post
I'm just going to post this, and take a deep breath. Try to stop from throwing my laptop against the wall and getting on my knees and praying for a meteor to hit the White House. Ok, full disclosure, I pray for that every night. But, MrsSpringsteen, if you were looking for a new low...

See below where sub-human shit-stain interjects a joke about hooking up with models literally sandwiched in between him saying "hundreds of thousands of people will die"

Seriously, please be one of those hundreds of thousands.

https://twitter.com/SageRosenfels18/...59058572578816
No words, he's a sick Individual. Note how Dr. Birx makes a face and steps away from him. I can't imagine being her in the middle of this and having to deal with him. I'd want to take that scarf she always wears and strangle him with it.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:30 AM   #94
Blue Crack Supplier

Your sky friend can’t help you with this one, Karen.
Old 04-05-2020, 10:59 AM   #95
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

https://twitter.com/existentialfish/...120677888?s=21

The Democratic Party is really, really bad at doing it’s job.

Still light years better than the GOP, but that bar is so low James Cameron can’t find it.

Why can’t they investigate ALL issues ?
Old 04-05-2020, 11:26 AM   #96
War Child

Truly remarkable how many terrible people are in power. Just villains at every turn, totally compartmentalized and uninterested in reckoning with the scale of horror being inflicted upon the rest of society. It still remains a game and a PR issue for people like Trump and his ilk.
Old 04-05-2020, 01:33 PM   #97
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
I have been saying that for ages now. Only at this point, I think we need more than one shoe.
To be fair the Iraqi guy did throw both of his shoes, one after the other.
Old 04-05-2020, 01:35 PM   #98
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
Your sky friend can’t help you with this one, Karen.
Is this blood of Jesus on sale yet?
Old 04-05-2020, 01:44 PM   #99
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Trump at next virus briefing

I heard there's a game changer out there folks. I don't know quite how to pronounce it, but
Covidinjesusblood, i think is the scientific name, not sure if there is a fancy TV drug name for it yet. But please go, find it, take it. What have you got to lose folks. You will thank me later, because it will be the best. The corrupt media will say otherwise, but believe me a year from now, I will have saved thousan... no millions of lives by telling you about this little known Covidinjesusblood medication that stops this virus in its tracks.
Old 04-05-2020, 01:57 PM   #100
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Regarding the blood of Jesus. She’s not afraid of a virus but she’s wearing her seat belt.

I think we have a few posters in the DC area right ?

Sounds like you’re in for a long summer.

https://twitter.com/fenitn/status/12...604837888?s=21