Global Pandemic Part II: Sequel Escalation - Page 45 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-06-2020, 06:39 PM   #881
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 28,170
Local Time: 01:13 AM
Fuel for conspiracy theories


Yahoo.com

A medical researcher said to be on the “verge of making very significant” coronavirus findings was found shot to death over the weekend in Pennsylvania, officials said.

Bing Liu, 37, a researcher for the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, was found dead Saturday inside a home in Ross Township, north of Pittsburgh, the Allegheny County Medical Examiner said.

He had been shot in the head and neck, the agency said.

An hour after Liu's body was discovered, a second person, Hao Gu, 46, was found dead inside a car less than a mile away, the agency said.

Ross Township Police Detective Sgt. Brian Kohlhepp told the Associated Press that the men “appeared to be connected beyond their proximity to each other.” A motive for the killings remained unknown, and the relationship between the men was also unclear.

Liu, who earned a PhD in computational science from the National University of Singapore, worked as a postdoctoral fellow at Carnegie Mellon University before becoming a research associate at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.

In a statement, the University of Pittsburgh described him as an excellent mentor and prolific researcher who had co-authored more than 30 papers. His work focused on systems biology.

“Bing was on the verge of making very significant findings toward understanding the cellular mechanisms that underlie SARS-CoV-2 infection and the cellular basis of the following complications,” the school said. “We will make an effort to complete what he started in an effort to pay homage to his scientific excellence.”
__________________

MrsSpringsteen is offline  
Old 05-07-2020, 07:41 AM   #882
Blue Crack Addict
 
mikal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Black Lodge
Posts: 27,124
Local Time: 11:13 PM
This Plandemic video that is being shared on Facebook might be the thing that finally gets me banned on Facebook.
__________________

mikal is offline  
Old 05-07-2020, 07:55 AM   #883
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
BEAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: San Diego
Posts: 6,549
Local Time: 05:13 AM
We want haircuts!!! I can’t stand being in my 400k house with my wife and kids no more !!


https://twitter.com/kyleclark/status...497551360?s=21

At what point do these idiots actually follow through with their threats ?
BEAL is offline  
Old 05-07-2020, 08:15 AM   #884
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
Vincent Vega's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Berlin
Posts: 6,730
Local Time: 06:13 AM
Excess mortality for the 24 participating countries in the EuroMOMO monitoring system suggests more than 100,000 people have died in the reporting countries in connection with Covid-19. About 95% of these deaths were in the age group 65+. The flu season in Europe ended shortly before Corona took over Europe-wide, which is why the flu is not considered a source of excess deaths this year.

As is also clear from the graphs when you compare 2020 to the previous years, excess mortality in the first months of each of those years has been markedly lower than 2020.

https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps/
Vincent Vega is offline  
Old 05-07-2020, 08:20 AM   #885
More 5G Than Man
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 68,569
Local Time: 09:13 PM
Why does it jump from a 5 year span, to a 10 year span, to a 50(!) year span, and then back down to what generally amounts to a 0-30 year span? I want to see the breakdown for people in their 20s.
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 05-07-2020, 08:35 AM   #886
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 32,193
Local Time: 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Vega View Post
Excess mortality for the 24 participating countries in the EuroMOMO monitoring system suggests more than 100,000 people have died in the reporting countries in connection with Covid-19. About 95% of these deaths were in the age group 65+. The flu season in Europe ended shortly before Corona took over Europe-wide, which is why the flu is not considered a source of excess deaths this year.

As is also clear from the graphs when you compare 2020 to the previous years, excess mortality in the first months of each of those years has been markedly lower than 2020.

https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps/
Just another typical spring. Praise Gzus.
Hewson is offline  
Old 05-07-2020, 08:56 AM   #887
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
BEAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: San Diego
Posts: 6,549
Local Time: 05:13 AM
https://twitter.com/carlquintanilla/...091758080?s=21

Guidelines, we don’t need no stinking guidelines!!

I’m still baffled by how anyone in this administration thinks this will benefit them? Aside from some bumps in stock market with news of businesses opening.

And people will probably venture out at first but once the sickness kicks in again, the doors will shut. Again.

We’ll be right back to mid March with trying to protect the hospitals.

The only silver lining to this is that we finally found something that won’t bend to Trump (and administration) bullshit. The virus.

The economy and health of its citizens are one and the same.
BEAL is offline  
Old 05-07-2020, 11:30 AM   #888
Blue Crack Addict
 
the tourist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 27,854
Local Time: 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikal View Post
This Plandemic video that is being shared on Facebook might be the thing that finally gets me banned on Facebook.


Right? I have friends who share it with comments like, “I’m not trying to change your mind, just some perspective.” and then when people actually watch it and tear it to shreds? Responses like this come out: All other sources and peer-reviewed processes are corrupt because Bill Gates injects mind control cancer aborted cells into us and calls it a vaccine and doctors aren’t heroes because they don’t have guns on the front lines of the just wars and don’t take our guns, you must like the kool-aid, here’s three friends and one is a doctor, well actually a chiropractor, but he knows better than virologists.

But hey they aren’t trying to change anyone’s mind. They’re just going to rant about tyrannical government shutdowns. Probably because they secretly hate their children and want them back in school because they can’t stand how they’ve raised them to be so much like themselves.
the tourist is online now  
Old 05-07-2020, 12:19 PM   #889
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,384
Local Time: 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikal View Post
This Plandemic video that is being shared on Facebook might be the thing that finally gets me banned on Facebook.
It allowed me to begin my annual Facebook Anti-Vaxxer Purge, which is nice.
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 05-07-2020, 12:31 PM   #890
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: nazi punks fuck off
Posts: 22,027
Local Time: 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the tourist View Post
Right? I have friends who share it with comments like, “I’m not trying to change your mind, just some perspective.” and then when people actually watch it and tear it to shreds? Responses like this come out: All other sources and peer-reviewed processes are corrupt because Bill Gates injects mind control cancer aborted cells into us and calls it a vaccine and doctors aren’t heroes because they don’t have guns on the front lines of the just wars and don’t take our guns, you must like the kool-aid, here’s three friends and one is a doctor, well actually a chiropractor, but he knows better than virologists.
my barber has gone completely off the deep end since quarantine and has been posting this "bill gates is trying to take over the world with the WHO", "this is just a cover to inject us all with microchips", "every media source in the world is lying to you, but this random guy sitting in his truck ranting into his phone on facebook live knows the real truth" kind of crap non-stop on his instagram stories. and of course this morning he's already posted three times about this "plandemic" thing and how it's "what big pharma doesn't want you to know, watch it now before bill gates censors it".

of course, this pandemic is all bullshit, but he was also one of the first people i know to start wearing a mask in public back in march.

he was already kinda problematic, but i kept going there because the price was fair and he's very good at trimming my beard. but needless to say now, i'll be finding a new barber once all this is over.
DaveC is offline  
Old 05-07-2020, 12:50 PM   #891
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 18,918
Local Time: 01:13 AM
Can somebody explain to me what their obsession with Bill Gates is all about?
anitram is offline  
Old 05-07-2020, 12:58 PM   #892
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 28,170
Local Time: 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
Can somebody explain to me what their obsession with Bill Gates is all about?
All I know about it is that they think he wants to vaccinate them against their will, to control them somehow I guess?

The covid pandemic was planned in order to do this, so Gates was in on it.
MrsSpringsteen is offline  
Old 05-07-2020, 01:03 PM   #893
Blue Crack Addict
 
DaveC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: nazi punks fuck off
Posts: 22,027
Local Time: 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
Can somebody explain to me what their obsession with Bill Gates is all about?
he once gave a TED talk a few years back about how the world wasn't prepared for a pandemic, so clearly he engineered the entire thing himself.

microsoft is developing a "vaccine" and everyone will be forced to take it in order to be allowed to leave their homes, but secretly he is just microchipping all of humanity to prepare the way for him and his evil (((globalist))) pizzapedo buddies in the WHO to take over the world.

of course the only powerful people who know the real truth about all this are donald trump (who could snap his fingers and eradicate the virus from the world in a matter of minutes if it wasn't for evil demoncrats and the deep state commies trying to destroy the economy and hurt his election chances because they hate america and freedom) and Qanon, and they're our last hope of saving the children and humanity.

ugh, i need to take a shower after typing that out.
DaveC is offline  
Old 05-07-2020, 01:11 PM   #894
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: DC
Posts: 68,384
Local Time: 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
he once gave a TED talk a few years back about how the world wasn't prepared for a pandemic, so clearly he engineered the entire thing himself.

microsoft is developing a "vaccine" and everyone will be forced to take it in order to be allowed to leave their homes, but secretly he is just microchipping all of humanity to prepare the way for him and his evil (((globalist))) pizzapedo buddies in the WHO to take over the world.

of course the only powerful people who know the real truth about all this are donald trump (who could snap his fingers and eradicate the virus from the world in a matter of minutes if it wasn't for evil demoncrats and the deep state commies trying to destroy the economy and hurt his election chances because they hate america and freedom) and Qanon, and they're our last hope of saving the children and humanity.

ugh, i need to take a shower after typing that out.
This is bullshit.

Everyone knows Gates creates COVID-19 as a way to get people to finally use Teams.
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 05-07-2020, 01:11 PM   #895
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
BEAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: San Diego
Posts: 6,549
Local Time: 05:13 AM
It really deflates your will to read that kind of stuff.

And it's kinda funny that the only reason people can spout off shit like this is due to having vaccines in the first place. 100 years ago people wouldn't be claiming the Polio vaccine was stuff of mind control (maybe they did haha) since we would have known people to die of the disease.

Now that we live longer fatter lives, we think everything is out to get us.
BEAL is offline  
Old 05-07-2020, 01:32 PM   #896
Blue Crack Addict
 
anitram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: NY
Posts: 18,918
Local Time: 01:13 AM
Two things.

First, do these people have no friends or family who are NOT brainwashed? If somebody in my circle told me that is what they believe I would push to get them committed or at least evaluated. It is batshit crazy.

Second, I have said this before, but we will have a massive problem when we eventually get the vaccine because compliance rates could be really low. The flu vaccine has a less than 50% uptake among Americans and I think Canadians are similar. Throw in these theories and what do we get? And fine, you can say we will be fine, we'll vaccinate and they can take their lumps. But it's not that simple. First, we will all have to pay for their healthcare costs. And second, employers who are already massively struggling could have to deal with the possibility of 40, 50, 60? of their workforce choosing not to vaccinate and constantly causing infections and high rates of absenteeism. What then?
anitram is offline  
Old 05-07-2020, 01:34 PM   #897
Blue Crack Addict
 
the tourist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 27,854
Local Time: 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anitram View Post
Two things.

First, do these people have no friends or family who are NOT brainwashed? If somebody in my circle told me that is what they believe I would push to get them committed or at least evaluated. It is batshit crazy.

Second, I have said this before, but we will have a massive problem when we eventually get the vaccine because compliance rates could be really low. The flu vaccine has a less than 50% uptake among Americans and I think Canadians are similar. Throw in these theories and what do we get? And fine, you can say we will be fine, we'll vaccinate and they can take their lumps. But it's not that simple. First, we will all have to pay for their healthcare costs. And second, employers who are already massively struggling could have to deal with the possibility of 40, 50, 60? of their workforce choosing not to vaccinate and constantly causing infections and high rates of absenteeism. What then?


With regard to the first, in my (albeit limited) experience, they cut those people out. Or at least put them in a box of people they no longer trust on anything.
the tourist is online now  
Old 05-07-2020, 01:37 PM   #898
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
gump's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 9,933
Local Time: 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAL View Post
It really deflates your will to read that kind of stuff.

And it's kinda funny that the only reason people can spout off shit like this is due to having vaccines in the first place. 100 years ago people wouldn't be claiming the Polio vaccine was stuff of mind control (maybe they did haha) since we would have known people to die of the disease.

Now that we live longer fatter lives, we think everything is out to get us.
Let me introduce you to the Vaccine Revolt that took place in Brazil in 1904:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine_Revolt

Quote:
To eradicate smallpox, Dr. Cruz convinced the Congress to approve the Mandatory Vaccination Law on October 31, 1904, authorizing sanitary brigade workers, accompanied by police, to enter homes and apply the vaccine by force.

Rio de Janeiro's population was confused and discontented by this time. Many residents had lost their tenement housing to the new developments, while others had had their homes invaded by health workers and police. Articles in the press criticized the action of the government and spoke of possible risks of the vaccine. Moreover, it was rumored that the vaccine would have to be applied to the “intimate parts” of the body (or at least that women would have to undress in order to be vaccinated), stirring further outrage among the conservative underclasses and helping to precipitate the rebellion that followed. Many intellectual contingents within Brazilian society opposed the law as well, including the Positivist Church, medical associations, and much of the National Congress. Although most of these objections stemmed from the practice's perceived infringements upon individual rights, vaccination was still considered a valid subject of debate among the global scientific community at the time.[6]

On November 5, the opposition created the Liga Contra a Vacina Obrigatória (League Against Mandatory Vaccination). Formed by a coalition of radical republican politicians, ideological factions within the army, and journalists, this group subsequently began to recruit trade unionists at large gatherings held at the Centro de Classes Operairias. The violence finally began when a few young attendees leaving one of these meetings argued with a police officer, and were promptly arrested. Witnesses to this incident furiously besieged the police station to which the men were taken, and continued to fight with cavalry officers brought in to disperse the excited mob.
gump is offline  
Old 05-07-2020, 01:43 PM   #899
ONE
love, blood, life
 
iron yuppie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 10,614
Local Time: 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the tourist View Post
Right? I have friends who share it with comments like, “I’m not trying to change your mind, just some perspective.”
My favorite thing in this regard: there's someone in my extended family who kept claiming that because there was widespread testing in the NBA and no one there had died or fallen seriously ill from covid, it must not be a danger to the general public either. As though NBA players, in peak physical shape with round-the-clock, top-notch medical care, are a representative sample. And he was pretty convinced he had resolved the entire thing through this supposed revelation. JFC.
iron yuppie is offline  
Old 05-07-2020, 01:50 PM   #900
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 28,170
Local Time: 01:13 AM
I find this to be fascinating and troubling. Obviously there are variables such as grocery store trips, trips into pharmacies if necessary, trips to other stores. Staying home does have variables. People go outside, then it's a question of distancing and masks. In stores it's always a question of distancing and masks too.

Also I guess you have to question honesty of answers regarding staying home, I think some people would be concerned about that. Maybe some also had people visit them when they weren't supposed to do that?

So if older people should continue to stay at home after businesses reopen, how much is that really protecting them? How much did it protect them from the start?

'Shocking’: 66% of new coronavirus patients in N.Y. stayed home: Cuomo

By DENIS SLATTERY
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
MAY 06, 2020 | 4:37 PM


ALBANY — The majority of recently hospitalized coronavirus patients in New York are people who have followed the precaution of staying home, Gov. Cuomo said Wednesday.

The governor said it was “shocking" that 66% of new coronavirus hospitalizations are people who are either retired or unemployed and not commuting to work on a regular basis.

The statistic comes from a preliminary survey of 113 hospitals, done over three days, that included 1,269 responses as the state seeks more information about how COVID-19 spreads.

According to the data, 18% of new cases came from nursing homes, 4% from assisted-living facilities, 2% from congregate-care facilities, 2% were homeless, less than 1% from prisons and 8% were marked as “other."


“This is a surprise: Overwhelmingly, the people were at home,” Cuomo said during a briefing on Long Island. “We thought maybe they were taking public transportation, and we’ve taken special precautions on public transportation, but actually no, because these people were literally at home.”

A total of 46% of new cases were unemployed and 37% were retired. Age also played a factor, the data shows that 73% of people being hospitalized were 51 and older.

Most of the hospitalizations have been concentrated in the city and surrounding suburbs, which have been hit hard by the pandemic, Cuomo added.

There were 232 COVID-19 deaths and about 600 new coronavirus patients admitted into New York hospitals a day earlier, the governor said, indicating that the state’s hospitalization rate is trending
The data is important as the state looks toward reopening parts of the economy as the end of Cuomo’s strict stay-at-home order approaches and other states begin lifting restrictions. The state is working with former Mayor Michael Bloomberg on a tech-heavy approach to tracing cases and tracking the virus.

While New York may have the virus “on retreat,” Cuomo again warned against acting too fast.

“It reinforces what we’ve been saying, which is: Much of this comes down to what you can do to protect yourself,” he said.
“Everything is closed down, government has done everything it could, society has done everything it could, now it’s up to you.”
__________________

MrsSpringsteen is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×