Give the US military some glasses, please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Popmartijn

Blue Crack Supplier
Hello,

I just read that there was again a Red Cross storage destroyed during the bombing of Kabul. So, can anyone give the planners some glasses, please. Or maybe an instruction in reading detailed maps.

C ya!

Marty

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

Yes, I've heard that today in the morning news. I also heard that Pentagon Officials said they may never get Bin Ladden. To me, this war was non-sense since the beginning (nonsense in the way it was -and still is- carried out by the US and British military).

Do we know by what type of bomb did this Red Cross depot was destroyed ? I know the US is using fragmentation bombs, wich did a lot of "colateral" (the term I hate the most with "Human Ressources") damages in Afghanistan. Does this type of bomb can destroy a building ? Maybe a military-knowing person could enlight me on the types of bombs and the damages they can make.

If the US-British military still wants to carry the war they are doing now (very traditionnal way, in my opinion), they must really think about sending massive ground troops. Welcome to Afghanistan. This by saying, I'm still against war, but that dosen't mean I'm not interested in war-strategies. In fact, I'm quite interested in war strategies.... paradox makes this world I guess.

cheers

------------------
And we all shine on, like the sun, the moon and the stars.
- John Lennon

This information is confirmed by a journalist working for the Agence France-Presse (AFP - France-Press Agency). The journalists working for that organization are generally independent from anyone, it's just that they release their articles with the help of that Agency wich sells them to newspapers all over the world.

cheers

------------------
And we all shine on, like the sun, the moon and the stars.
- John Lennon

Back
Top Bottom