Get Your Howard Dean Remixes Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LMAO!!!! I've run into something like ten of these on the Internet. Crazy Train........yeah.
Howard Dean, next Reality TV star??:wink:

I think I posted one a long time ago, but I don't remember where it was or WHAT it was, and I can't search for it since I'm not Premium. :angry:

Dean is crazy

Dean is crazy and his campaign is just a joke now. The poor guy needs to be put on medication.

How can Dean manage america, when he can't even manage his temper and craziness.

Send Dean and his wife Dr. Jewdy Steinberg on a one-way bus back to Vermont, the people of Iowa have spoken and they don't want him in the White House.

Dean is passionate and doesn't script his actions with an eye to all possible outcomes (unlike most politicians).

He probably won't get my vote, but I doubt he needs medication.

It's a long way to November.

Re: Dean is crazy

U2LipstickBoy said:
Dean is crazy and his campaign is just a joke now. The poor guy needs to be put on medication.

How can Dean manage america, when he can't even manage his temper and craziness.

Send Dean and his wife Dr. Jewdy Steinberg on a one-way bus back to Vermont, the people of Iowa have spoken and they don't want him in the White House.

No, the Democratic activists in Iowa did. It was caucuses, not an election. I'm not from New Hampshire but I know those people don't like to be told how to vote by pollsters, pundits or thirty second soundbites on the evening news.
BTW Howard Dean will next appear on Letterman........stay tuned for another passionate performance, great audition for a Reality TV show on politics. Why not?
*damn.......another lame joke* :censored::censored::censored:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Dean is crazy

MrsSpringsteen said:

:eyebrow:
That's completely inappropriate..I guess no one else noticed it
Even in a thread like this :sigh:

I noticed it actually. I was upset but didn't want to start a conflagration. Sometimes you don't know what do other than tell the mods. *Probably* a screw-up on my part. Damn.

Back
Top Bottom