George W. Bush interviewed for the hour on Charlie Rose.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Muldfeld

Refugee
It's this Tuesday April 24th.

It usually airs at 11 pm or 11:30 on most PBS stations and sometimes the following weekday in the early afternoon. Check local listings.

Despite being quite liberal and open-minded on cultural issues, he's often a bit too right of center on nationalist issues. Still, he's the best American TV interviewer and he's smart. Enjoy.

http://www.charlierose.com/

should be fascinating.

considering Bush couldn't string together a coherent sentence or demonstrate any evidence that he has even a remote grasp of the policies of his administration during his Meet The Press appearance in February of 2004, it might be excruciating to watch.

but then, this administration is nothing if not excruciating.

That's what I was thinking - one hour? He never, ever answers questions, always dodges them with fluff. I'm serious - he NEVER answers questions on target. It's one of the things I've always wondered about Bush supporters. How can you believe so strongly in a man who gives you nothing but soft fluff to believe in? No other western world leader says as little as Bush, or even comes close. How is he going to do it for a full hour? This, not any of what he actually says, is what will make this fascinating viewing.

Back
Top Bottom