FYM fuzzies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
I just wanna say thank you to all who participate here, and the mods who make it run! There are some great threads on the board right now, on some incredibly personal and difficult issues. Unlike so many other places on the Net (which I've had the misfortune of visiting), while yes things get heated sometimes, people are intelligent, passionate, informed, kind and respectful. I love that! :)

Thanks all! :hug:

sd

I agree. Thanks to all of the great people who make this forum so educational. I've learned stuff here that I couldn't have learned anywhere else. :bow: :bow:

I agree. I love this forum. I learn a lot, and get to see the various, different opinions and beliefs about all the important topics that go on here. It helps me see the other side of the story and its very helpful in where I stand on certain issues and how I see the world.

:wave: Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
nbcrusader said:

Because of you, this has become a daily habit. :wave:

Yes and because of this I have something to do at work when it's slow...

Seriously though, I thank you all because you make me think, you make me research, you inform me, sometimes you frustrate me, you encourage me, you make me laugh, you make me want to go out and save the world, you give me interesting conversation pieces out in the real world, some of you like me, but most of all you FREE MY MIND.

Thanks....

Back
Top Bottom