Funny Story About 04 Democratic Convention

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
It was in 04 wasn't it? :der: It's early and my brain is fogged.

It reminds me of run Forrest run :D Oh boy, Teresa can be a bit difficult eh? Geesh

boston.com

'Primary Colors" author Joe Klein relates an amusing story about Teresa Heinz Kerry in his upcoming book, ''Politics Lost." According to Klein, the would-be first lady tried to prevent her hubby's running mate, John Edwards, from joining John Kerry on stage after his acceptance speech at the Democratic Convention in Boston. ''I am the spouse. I go first," Heinz Kerry told an aide backstage. According to Klein, ''An argument between spouse and aide ensued as [Edwards] stood by. Spouse insisted, vehemently, on going first. . . . There was no way to dispute the woman and so, when Kerry finished his speech and the appointed time came, the aide blocked Teresa with both arms, turned his head, and yelled to Edwards, 'Run!' "

Hell, my mother thinks Teresa is the main reason Kerry lost. She really doesn't like her, although she did vote for Kerry. I think that vote had alot to do with an intense dislike for Bush. She really does not like that guy in the White House. Now that I've read this, I don't like her either. She's got a serious ego problem.

Back
Top Bottom