Fun geography quiz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That was for babies. I got them all right, except I didn't click far enough north for the Arctic Ocean and it counted me wrong the first time. But I knew it.

Last edited:
I got a perfect score also. I have been obsessed with maps since I was a child. I used to draw maps of the Byzantine Empire and other historical maps.

Congratulations. I only got 97/111 for Europe...I'm useless on all the former USSR states. :reject: On the plus side, I just got a perfect score for Africa. :up:

Kind of embarassing since I live in Europe though. Oh well. :D

i did embarressingly bad on europe (72) and canada (28). I got 149 on US (swiched mississippi and alabama). 29 on south america ( i had to learn them in spanish in high school, but i think some of the countries have changed :confused: ). 63 on the middle east, 37 on central america, 26 on the carribean (way too hard), 19 on Australia (though I didn't know any of them), 56 on Africa, and 70 on asia

Last edited:
33/33 on the World Quiz.
120/147 on Africa (it's all those tiny West African states that always nail me)
39/39 on Canada
83/84 on Asia (got Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan mixed up)
20/24 on Australia (mixed up NSW and Victoria, after totally getting the Victoria question wrong)
43/72 on Caribbean (totally guessed though)
42/42 on Central America
111/111 on Europe
87/87 on Middle East
35/39 on South America (mixed up Guyana, Suriname, and French Guiana)
150/150 on USA

Last edited:
haven't done geography quizzes since freshman year in high school :crack:

probably do pretty badly now... :|

I got a perfect score on the US, I knew I would. I missed a few in Europe and got an 85. I accidently clicked too close to Netherlands and it gave me Germany, so that shouldn't count. As interested as I am in European history, I had never seen a map of what it looks like now that all those eastern European countries and republics have split and renamed and stuff. When I was in school they were communist and the map sure looked different. But it's better now, and I learned something, and I wanted to! I bet if I looked at it once with the labels I'd never forget. I'll try another one now.

I'm too ADD to finish one right now, but it's already apparent to me that ALL of the European and Asian geography I've managed to retain is from gymnastics.

Back
Top Bottom