Freeing My Mind on Elvis' decision to close thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuminousTimes

The Fly
Elvis just decided to close the thread discussing the Fake Edge, the Unsubstantiated "exclusive interview with U2", and the Fraudulent "edge interview.

He claims that there is no good reason for it to remain open. There had been 31,000 plus views and over 800 posts. Posting was active every day.

I feel the reason is that he could not believe that many people in the interference community wanted some straight answers that he would not provide.

I feel he wanted to stop the thread in order to make the issue go away.

In all fairness, he answered one of my questions directly today. In turn, I promised not to post anymore on that thread. However, I did want to see the thread continue and get whatever little information I could get about the incidents.

So that is why I am posting this.

jaysus.
how much can u beat the shit out of an issue?

this reminds me of an ungrateful spouse after a sincere attempt of reconcilation, the hurt spouse saying u didn't apologize sincerely enough.

close this mofo down quickly.
plez.

thx
db9

luminous - spin off threads of closed threads are usually closed, too. Just so you know.

People loved Interference before "The Edge" showed up. I can't imagine why any of that would change. Take this place for what it is worth - a chance to interact with other people with a common love: U2.

Yep, Interference IS a great place for conversation and stories about U2 and their music. I will continue to come here for that...but I will no longer look at the news items on this site.

diamond said:
jaysus.
how much can u beat the shit out of an issue?

this reminds me of an ungrateful spouse after a sincere attempt of reconcilation, the hurt spouse saying u didn't apologize sincerely enough.

close this mofo down quickly.
plez.

thx
db9

and how would you know that? Hm....maybe better not to ask.

LuminousTimes said:
Elvis just decided to close the thread discussing the Fake Edge, the Unsubstantiated "exclusive interview with U2", and the Fraudulent "edge interview.

He claims that there is no good reason for it to remain open. There had been 31,000 plus views and over 800 posts. Posting was active every day.

I feel the reason is that he could not believe that many people in the interference community wanted some straight answers that he would not provide.

I feel he wanted to stop the thread in order to make the issue go away.

In all fairness, he answered one of my questions directly today. In turn, I promised not to post anymore on that thread. However, I did want to see the thread continue and get whatever little information I could get about the incidents.

So that is why I am posting this.

This is a spin off thread. If you had concerns, in closing the thread I gave intructions to email me. At this I'd advice you read the FAQ.

The issue will always exist, that's what history is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom