Former Bush Team Member - WTC Collapse Likely A Controlled Demolition "Inside Job"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"It's just so ludicrous it's baffling to me how anyone could beleive this!"
Well I guess all the New York City Firemen and Police Officers that heard VARIOUS explosions within the towers were ALL LYING.
That you wouldn't take a minute to say to yourself "Hey something fishy may have taken place" is baffling to me.
When the next major attack occurs and the Bush administration launchs a full scale attack on Iran you'll know that at least SOME aspects of 911 were an inside job. I just pity those in the U.S. when the hammer truly does come down - there will not be a 2008 election my friends - this is a criminal administration and it will not stop , it CANNOT turn back. I hope and pray that I am wrong but my gut tells me something like this will occur within the next two years. Hopefully I'm wrong.

You seem to look for the easiest quotes, Harry. What about these?

"How can you say the government just ran in and wired the building for explosives or because there wasn't a cookie cutter outline of a plane in the wall of the Pentagon that there was no plane? You can't take the facts and science of the case and then just totally disregard them to suit your agenda." - Sharky

"I've said it before and I'll say it again. People (which make up the Government) are just not smooth enough to pull off the kind of masterminded conspiracies that are suggested here. We're far too clumsy and our mouths far too big. Even the terrorists had to try twice and were only 75% successful on the second try. This kind of stuff is great for movies, but not for real life." - maycocksean

""The government's official version of things"....what do you mean by that? there is no official or unofficial version - there are only the FACTS, which are that two airplanes crashed into the world trade center at separate times, another plane crashed into the Pentagon and another plane was brought down in Shanksville instead of the White House. I don't get it? Why would you doubt it? Were you not glued to your TV that day (as most of the people on this board probably were)? They say "seeing is believing"....I saw it happen live on TV so therefore I believe it - to believe anything else is totally CRAZY! OF COURSE JFK was shot by only one gunman - I don't need to learn my history from Oliver Stone, thank you very much. btw - this reply isn't meant as a personal dig at you." - AchtungBono

"The stock options story was debunked -- any evidence presented about that is from the early days after the attack. And even a little research in demolition will turn up just how involved an explosives set-up is, not only in terms of man power but also in terms of preparation. There is no way you can set up explosives to take down a building like that without having people notice the work you are doing. It's not like these floors were empty at night. Those buildings were constantly in motion with people night and day." - Sharky

"Interesting article, Scarletwine, but this excerpt from it brings me back to my argument that you can't spin actual scientific fact for your own belief.

"The Popular Mechanics article and the TV documentary are obviously false since they both endorse the official explanation that the WTC buildings “pancaked” at free fall speed, an obvious scientific impossibility. Whether the false reporting by Popular Mechanics and television are due to incompetence or to complicity in a government cover-up, I do not know."

So if I agree with what the government has said [relatively] and I agree with people that agree with the government, then I am wrong? That doesn't make any sense.

And then he mentions this:

"According to reports, the BBC has found 6 of the alleged suicide hijackers alive and well in their home countries. I do not know if the report is true, but I do know that the report has been ignored and there has been no investigation. Both the US government and the US media have turned a blind eye. We have no way of knowing if Atta and his named accomplices hijacked the planes, or, if they did, whether they were dupes of intelligent services that pretended to be a terrorist cell and organized the cover for the engineered demolition."

First of all, some of the hijackers had common Arabic names. Just because a hijacker is named Joe Smith and there is a Joe Smith that lives next door doesn't mean your neighbor is a terrorist who survived a suicide mission. As for investigating those reports, all those stories came in the initial weeks of the attacks and further investigation proved them to be false.

And sorry, but is this guy a building engineer? A demolition expert? Then I'm just going to take his whole theory with a grain of salt." - Sharky

There are five posts you failed to address.

While I don't think September 11 was orchestrated by the US government, I wonder, are people most disposed to say 'are you fucking crazy, as if the government was involved' because the idea that your own government could be so callous and cold and kill innocent countrymen for what? more power, or control over the middle east or whatever, is so scary and insane, that you'd never feel safe again trusting your government?

I watched the movie the loose change one, and while I don't necessarily agree with the idea they blew up the towers (i just think the weight of the towers crashing down made them fall so fast, but then im no building expert) but i do think its interesting with the other ideas they portrayed. Esp with the pentagon, and flight 93. Why is no footage of the plane caught on secuirty tape every shown at the pentagon. Why did people put so many put options on the planes the week before etc etc

I don't know, i dont think anyone really knows, but these questions are relevent and i dont think its blaspheming the dead or something..to ask questions...and then not get answers. Though, you do think, what happened to the people on the plane if it wasn't a plane but a missile cause all their families couldn't lie about that....

it is very interesting, and i like that people devle into things and ask questions about events that can't really be explained (not the twin towers but the pentagon....thats whati really think is fishy!)

dazzlingamy said:
While I don't think September 11 was orchestrated by the US government, I wonder, are people most disposed to say 'are you fucking crazy, as if the government was involved' because the idea that your own government could be so callous and cold and kill innocent countrymen for what? more power, or control over the middle east or whatever, is so scary and insane, that you'd never feel safe again trusting your government?

Oh no. I have no doubt that the government might kill innocent countrymen. It's called "collateral damage" and I'm sure we've got some secretive CIA types that do that type of thing. But the broad-based mega-conspiracy theories that seek to overthrow the "mainstream" and most logical story with far fetched schemes that involve the silence and complicity of hundreds if not thousands of people from a variety of organizations and backgrounds, I do tend to question.

dazzlingamy said:

I don't know, i dont think anyone really knows, but these questions are relevent and i dont think its blaspheming the dead or something..to ask questions...and then not get answers. Though, you do think, what happened to the people on the plane if it wasn't a plane but a missile cause all their families couldn't lie about that....

it is very interesting, and i like that people devle into things and ask questions about events that can't really be explained (not the twin towers but the pentagon....thats whati really think is fishy!)

I think you're point about the Pentagon plane's passengers pretty much erases any doubt about what happened at the Pentagon. The plane would still have to have been "destroyed" somewhere else anyway. Unless of course all the passengers and their families were in on it too!

Last edited:
It all comes down to this, does it really matter? We know who was responsible for this act of terror. Does it change the number of people who lost their lives that day for no reason at all. Will it bring them back. Any building getting hit with jets most likely will fall. The Towers fell period.

That day my brother in law a NYC fireman was supposed to be their but had a wisdom tooth pulled that day. He would have died.
That tooth is now bronzed. No joke.

I lost an old friend.
My husband lost a client.

The towers fell it really doesn't matter how they did. Lets just hope and pray it never happens again.

It absolutely amazes me that people will take an hour (or longer – I can’t remember how long it is because it’s been a while since I’ve seen it) to watch this Loose Change thing, and then obviously not spend the ten minutes it takes to read the Popular Mechanics article that totally disproves the whole thing, as well as other articles that have been linked to in this discussion. Loose Change was made by a couple of kids, basically – not exactly investigative reporters.

People who deny the Holocaust could piece together a film that puts forth their “facts” and “evidence” with a bunch of scary music playing in the background, and I have no doubt that it would be convincing to a lot of people, or at least make them “think again”, or “question it”--- which is the effect that Loose Change obviously has on a lot of people. That doesn’t mean the Holocaust didn’t happen the way it did, though.

Hayyy guyz have u seen 9/11 loose change that flash video has totally changed my view cuz it has lots of fax about the conspiracy :mad:

AchtungBono said:
*shakes head*

Why is this STILL a topic for discussion????

LOL generally it means someone came in read a post on page one, and then posted.

Back
Top Bottom