Folks who start fires

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
Summer is rolling around again here and we had our first semi serious bushfire of the summer. No one lost their property this time and it was controlled after a few hours. The news is saying they dont know if it was deliberately lit, but if it was, Im wondering what should be done with the person/s that started it. I believe in jail, commuunity service and also compulsory membership of local bush fire services. This last suggestion is not for those sick mofos who light them for sexual gratification, but stupid kids who have such alarmingly low IQ's. My grandfather was a fireman, and I think to live a day in his working life is a good learning experience.
We haven't had bad fires since the really bad ones in 1994, so we're probably 'due' for them this summer.

Does anyone else live in Bushfire prone areas?

Nope. But our neighbours sure have a lot of bushfires (Indonesia) which result in the occasional Haze problem around the region.

foray

We nearly lost our house in the 94 fires, my house backs on to a national park, it tore through our backyard, took out the neighbours (and 1 in 3 houses in our street - + 2 houses that were destroyed by helicopters accidently dumping water on them lol) but somehow didn't actually touch our house. That fire was supposed to have been deliberately lit so ummmm...fuck 'em.

They were so bad eh Tyler. They reckoned 25% of the state was burned in that summer. I'll never forget the smoke. I dont think I could ever live in the Blue Mountains again.

Tis gonna be a looooooong hot summer.

Back
Top Bottom