Florida predictions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
My heart wants Romney, but I think McCain might swipe it from him.

McCain wins, and gets all convinced he's the best patriot for the USA, and goes home and makes love to his wife.

What say you people?

dbs

I say poor Rudy. This was the state where he was supposed to emerge from the shadows.

Guess not.

diamond said:
My heart wants Romney, but I think McCain might swipe it from him.

Really? I'm the opposite. I think Romney pulls it off, and Giuliani comes in third. RCP has McCain up by 0.3, so it will be very close.

The Dems aren't competing in Florida, right?

Re: Re: Florida predictions?

2861U2 said:

Really? I'm the opposite. I think Romney pulls it off, and Giuliani comes in third. RCP has McCain up by 0.3, so it will be very close.

The Dems aren't competing in Florida, right?

don't think so.

dbs

maycocksean said:
I say poor Rudy. This was the state where he was supposed to emerge from the shadows.

Guess not.

poor Rudy??

Lucky us!!

He was least qualified for the job.

Aside, from being a pompous idiot.

Last edited:
deep said:

poor Rudy??

Lucky us!!

He was least unqualified for the job.

Aside, from being a pompous idiot.

Oh, no of course, his loss is our gain. I was never a Rudy fan, not even after 9/11. Happening to hold a particular office when disaster strike does not a hero make, IMO.

Governor Crist just endorsed McCain. Hopefully that gives him a little (and crucial) bump, alongside Senator Martinez's endorsement.

Giuliani has run the stupidest election campaign in history. In that sense I hope he sticks around for a long time, since at this point he's really an educational tool for candidates in the future.

deep said:

least qualified

oops,
typo

The guy is a ZERO.

You should drop him for a hero.

coolasice1.jpg

Harry Vest said:

NO THEY WOULDN'T!!!

Yes they would.

What evidence do you have to back that up? America elected a Catholic president, and a woman or a black might win, but a a Mormon has no shot?

2861U2 said:
Governor Crist just endorsed McCain. Hopefully that gives him a little (and crucial) bump, alongside Senator Martinez's endorsement.

this is my thinking.

it's neck and neck right now, but 10% are undecided..those undecideds may break for Cindy's husband.

dbs

2861U2 said:

Yes they would.

What evidence do you have to back that up? America elected a Catholic president, and a woman or a black might win, but a a Mormon has no shot?

A black? This is the second time I've seen you write that.

Do you refer to yourself as a white?

And I do think many people still have their hang ups with the Mormon religion. Either they don't know much about it, or they know just the "wacky" things about the religion, and many on the evangelical side don't believe it to be a true Christian religion.

It should be interesting to see if the Christian right stays home or comes out and votes, the only canidate they really have is Huck and there's no way he gets the nom, although McCain has done some nice ass kissing this past year so maybe that's enough for him... we'll see.

Mitt may not want children to read the book

"Megan has two mommies"

but how will he feel about the book

"President Mitt has 14 Grandmas"?

Back
Top Bottom