Flight 93, Shot Down? Say it ain't so!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
[Q]DONALD RUMSFELD, SECRETARY OF DEFENSE: And to change that way of living, would strike at the very essence of our country.

And I think all of us have a sense if we imagine the kind of world we would face if the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul, or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon, the people who cut off peoples' heads on television to intimidate, to frighten -- indeed the word "terrorized" is just that. Its purpose is to terrorize, to alter behavior, to make people be something other than that which they want to be.

And that is exactly what we cannot allow to happen.
[/Q]

What in the world is he talking about?

The plane was shot down?

Slip of the tongue Donald?

A dead conspiracy, breaths new life.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0412/24/nfcnn.01.html

Here is the DOD retracting the statement.

http://cnn.usnews.printthis.clickab...2/27/rumsfeld.flt93/index.html&partnerID=2004

Bushisms -- OMG!!! It's infectious! Run for your lives.

oh man, i love this one. a friend of mine's mom is a forensic dentist, so she oftentimes gets called to plane crashes to identify remains via dental records. she was called to the pennsylvania crash and was told that the plane was in fact shot down, apparently this had something to do with the way that remains are identified.

anyway, not a true believer but conspiracy theories are sooooooooo much fun. in fact, i'm gonna go post some good stuff right now!

nbcrusader said:
If we ignore the context of his statement, it will make wonderful fluff news and fodder for conspiracy theorists for a while.
Don`t you want to know the truth ?

Yeah go ahead and read the "context" of his statements they are available on CNN. I read them. They have little to do with his statements.

nbcrusader said:
If we ignore the context of his statement, it will make wonderful fluff news and fodder for conspiracy theorists for a while.

Rumsfeld seems to have a knack for having his statements taken out of context (cf. body armor for tanks).

Back
Top Bottom