Flaming Liberal Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
aww...nbc :hug:

I apologize if I got extra angry at anyone, or hurt anyone. Emotions easily get the best of me sometimes, unfortunately. I love my FYM'ers.

That being said, if we had proportional representation here in Canada and they therefore actually had a shot at winning some seats, I'd be a member of the Green Party in an instant. :up:

NBC :hug:

Thanks, while we come at things differently, I know that we truly want this world to be a better place for all its inhabitants.

I feel much better listening to that flaming liberal new U2 albumn:tongue:

Thanks NBC.....

It is nice to know that a liberal like myself is appreciated.:hug:

GOP_Catholic said:
I'm proud to say I've never voted for any Democrat in my life.

I don't vote for racism (affirmative-action), I don't vote for baby killing (abortion), and I vote only for those that respect real traditional marriages. Sixty Million family-values voters just like me came out on Tuesday and we made some real progress in this country, reclaimed this Christian country to be exact.

There's only one thing worse than a right-wing conservative. A right-wing christian conservative holier than thou type. People like you are a reason liberals scoff at conservatives so much. I really, really want to lash out at your claims and argue against them, but that's not what this thread is for. I'll have to start a new one.

Thanks Nbcrusader, you're one of my favorite posters as well, always thoughtful and respectful whether it's agreement or disagreement.

Thanks NBC! :hug:

If I may quote JibJab for all of us

From the liberal weiners
to the right wing nut jobs
this land was made for you and me

:lol:

I learn a lot here, and having my ideas debated and challenged and heard is invaluable. My thanks to all non-trolls here. :sexywink:

SD

I feel that the general tension has been unloaded and like a neutron star has been compressed into a few minor trolls, while the rest of us just get on with it.

Did not a great man once say "I like my beer cold, my women hot and my homosexuals fllaaaaming" :wink:

It's an honor to be on that list. I try to make unity with those I disagree with instead of flat out piss them off. We might both agree that it's not always easy to have a civil debate.

I don't mind if anyone wants to "reclaim the L-word." It's a fun word to use. Liberals... heh. Just rolls off the tongue a lot better than democrats.

I'm getting a t-shirt and painting a huge "L" on it in fabric paint. I'm an artist anyway, I might as well do something like this.

verte76 said:
I'm getting a t-shirt and painting a huge "L" on it in fabric paint. I'm an artist anyway, I might as well do something like this.
I say go for it, as long as nobody gets hurt.

Back
Top Bottom