Excessive Force by Police???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DebbieSG

Refugee
End Lesbian Policing

OMG!! I can't believe the scene on "Cops" that was just on here in N. California...shat the f*@# is going on in New York City?? :heart: :no: A woman with long, curly hair was beaten to the ground, slapped, her arm twisted, handcuffed, and then her TWO FRIENDS were kept from helping her...just DISGUSTING and sooo VIOLENT! The "female" cop was quite disturbed by her very bad "gash" on her arm! Poor, poor, fuzz! Where is the 5th Amendment, where is INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty????

If anyone is around the streets, why don't you just SHOOT the legal "ARMS" before we can't even go to the bowling alley without a bodyguard or a RUSSIAN army battalion! :lol:

Did anybody see this? Is it an old one? Aaay, this is NOT the NY city I know and romp around in, visiting Metropolitan Museums and buying shoes at Bloomingdales...get that woman a lawyer!!

(paid for by criminals for free drugs :)) LOL:mad:

Ummmm Debbie....

Im failing to see the 'lesbian' connection here...

Was the woman a lesbian? Were she and her friends committing a lewd act in public? Were they prostitutes? Drug dealers? Car theives? Hijackers?

Im really trying hard to understand your rant here...

I try not to watch COPS, but the takedown you are describing is par for the course on that show, and in real life, if you have the nerve to touch a police officer, you are goin down, and HARD. Hell, you can't even swear at most of 'em.

I know, been there.

Hey Im not tryin to trash you here, but ur thread title piqued my curiousity ;) so now that Im here I wanna know more...

:D

Sicy, you are a card!

How do I check my PM's?

I am still technically impaired, having no IDEA how to post a PICTURE here:( and I would certainly want to read my Personal Messages, if i only knew how to get to them on this thread...

sorry, you will have to give a little "hint" about where to click, ok?

Thank you, and I will leave in a few seconds to read what most likely will be a very important communication!

Just so you, the mod, does not feel terribly offended, i will let you know that i have over 425 messages that i have NOT answered in my Yahoo email account. think of all the people demanding answers and needing my GREAT advice on their pressing needs...

:) Love you, Sicy, please don't jump to conclusions or "see through a glass darkly" cause i can't take care of EVERYTHING right now! (i now morph into Vina, a Rushdie character playing REO speedwagon music :)) and what is the URL to your original site with my pic on it? I'd really like to take a look at my frazzled self from Oakland II.:der:

Debbie click on the button "usercp" at the top right hand section of the forum. It will take you to the inbox where you can read your private messages.

I'm sure you know this, because you read the last message I sent you the other day.

gabrielvox said:
Ummmm Debbie....

Im failing to see the 'lesbian' connection here...

Was the woman a lesbian? Were she and her friends committing a lewd act in public? Were they prostitutes? Drug dealers? Car theives? Hijackers?

Im really trying hard to understand your rant here...

I try not to watch COPS, but the takedown you are describing is par for the course on that show, and in real life, if you have the nerve to touch a police officer, you are goin down, and HARD. Hell, you can't even swear at most of 'em.

I know, been there.

Hey Im not tryin to trash you here, but ur thread title piqued my curiousity ;) so now that Im here I wanna know more...

:D

I've been there, too, hey? You are so right, don't resist arrest!!

i have the blind sight on this episode to have come in after the real crime, i have no idea what the woman did do, but whatever it was, i don't think she (maybe lesbian, maybe straight) deserved the cruel (i mean really brutal, heart-wrenching mistreatment of a bevy of cops, one man pulling her hair, another holding her down, and the "buff" woman (i am guessing a lesbian, maybe she just eats a lot of steer or cow meat) looking so thrilled to have the woman incapacitated, with her NECK most likely broken from her body....sorry, i just can't describe this in any clear detail...but those Gangs type movies do desensitize the children, don't they??:barf:

Try getting hauled through a car window and mercilessly beaten by three cops just cause you had the nerve to assert that as a passenger you are not required to produce a valid driver's licence..:scratch: :coocoo:

Oh the tales I could tell...

gabrielvox said:
Try getting hauled through a car window and mercilessly beaten by three cops just cause you had the nerve to assert that as a passenger you are not required to produce a valid driver's licence..:scratch: :coocoo:

LOL!! You're too much, gabrielvox. :lol: No, seriously, that experience no doubt sucked.

gabrielvox said:

Oh the tales I could tell...

...try getting put into an ambulance with handcuffs, put in "three points" and brought to a mental institution in New Jersey because you don't have a dollar for the bus back to downtown philly...obviously the eastern cops are dealing with crazy women who want to do their own thing, huh?

pub crawler said:

LOL!! You're too much, gabrielvox. :lol: No, seriously, that experience no doubt sucked.

No what really sucked was after being released from hospital, having to spend two nights in jail for resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer - these being the standard charges one gets hit with once they've had the shit beaten out of them, just so there is something to bargain for later - and then pressing your own charges and having some snot crown prosecutor cut you an apparently sweet deal if you will quietly drop your charges and civil suit against the officers. Oh yeah, and your internal misconduct investigation papers getting mysteriously lost.

Or how about the...

:censored: it...never mind..

damn I need to sleep now..

DebbieSG said:

...try getting put into an ambulance with handcuffs, put in "three points" and brought to a mental institution in New Jersey because you don't have a dollar for the bus back to downtown philly...obviously the eastern cops are dealing with crazy women who want to do their own thing, huh?

That too sucks.

I know its not nice to generalize.

I'm still waiting to meet a cop that changes what I've come up against.

Note: I've changed your thread title DebbieSG, as its more applicable to policing techniques than anything else, and people can be offended by stereotypes.

Chica's dearest.
:)

That's fine, Angela Harlem (Angel of Harem, ha ha:crazy: sorry, just wanted to switch around a few letters, kind of comes out silly, doesn't it?) stereotypes and stigmas are really terrible things, aren't they...propagate fear and reaction from ignorant sources, seems to be in my experience.

I have a clarification for many irish and testosterone filled peeps: "bitch" is a female dog. females are not dogs. dogs are dogs. females are women. women are heterosexual, unless you have gone to their bed and seen them sleep with another woman. "woman" has the word "man" in it. woMAN. get it? got it? allright! carry on...

:rant:

the previous rant brought to you by the hard-won lessons of a northern (Californian) girl-tested "grape"vine.:mac:

Last edited:
given that this was cops, i can just think of all the possibilities as to why this woman was arrested. prostitution, robbery, something even as minor as a traffic violation!

i've seen cops, real tv, all those police shows before. they tend to show the lowest common denominator (like some fat guy robbing a wal-mart and seemingly incapable of speaking english even though he is from kentucky) breaking the law and getting arrested. so something tells me that this woman, regardless of her sexual orientation, did something wrong and resisted arrest, which is why they had to put some force on her.

once on real tv (or was it world's wildest cop stories or whatever?) this naked man walked into a store and threatened to kill some people. the 12 year old girl called 911 and when the cops got there, it took five men to get this crazed lunatic outside and handcuffed. much of his blood was everywhere in the process. i doubt the cop was being sexist or homophobic.

DebbieSG said:
stereotypes and stigmas are really terrible things, aren't they...propagate fear and reaction from ignorant sources, seems to be in my experience.

I have a clarification for many irish and testosterone filled peeps: "bitch" is a female dog. females are not dogs. dogs are dogs. females are women. women are heterosexual, unless you have gone to their bed and seen them sleep with another woman. "woman" has the word "man" in it. woMAN. get it? got it? allright! carry on...

:scratch: I guess stigmas and stereotypes are not terrible when applied to the Irish or male population. :|

this is a very peculiar thread.

gabrielvox said:

No what really sucked was after being released from hospital, having to spend two nights in jail for resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer - these being the standard charges one gets hit with once they've had the shit beaten out of them, just so there is something to bargain for later - and then pressing your own charges and having some snot crown prosecutor cut you an apparently sweet deal if you will quietly drop your charges and civil suit against the officers. Oh yeah, and your internal misconduct investigation papers getting mysteriously lost.

Or how about the...

:censored: it...never mind..

damn I need to sleep now..

was this the toronto police force gabriel?

No that instance was with Peel Regional.

The other incident was where the ETF division of Metro attacked me for having a camcorder running while they did an illegal act in my apartment courtyard.

But thats another story ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom