Example of a Hijacking.... of a thread... not a plane.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Elvis said:
Last three comments have not told me why yours are better than mine. Obviously your own are good for you... thats why you have them.

is this a test or something?

ok, so they all said their political beliefs aren't better than yours, and yours aren't lesser than theirs, that still answers the "Tell me why your political beliefs are better than mine." demand.

taking the tone you started the entire thread with, i would take this thread in a threatening and demeaning tone, breaking two big no-no's of fym.

why don't you just tell us what you're trying to say instead of baiting us with a seemingly unanswerable hook?

Last edited:
It's so interesting... how people can't seem to answer this... yet in every other politicial thread they seem to be able to insist that their beliefs are better.

:confused: ;)

Lilly said:
seems like your tone has changed a bit since the beginning of the thread.

Hardly. I was just poking fun.... my last post was sarcasm.

Back to being serious...

This CAN be 'answered'... don't think otherwise....

and you're right Lilly, it is a test. ;)

Originally posted by Elvis in It's Official
There is an ongoing theme in this forum that people think it's OK to claim everything they say, and their actions, as a 'joke'. Using the excuse that inappropriate behavior is a 'joke' will not be tolerated.

so...was it a joke all along?

i never said the question was unanswerable, though it does seem that the answer is subjectable to what mood you're in on a particular day. :sexywink:

I never said it was a joke. I said I was being sarcastic in that one reply.

Please don't put words in my mouth.

Lilly said:
i'm not.

so tell me.

are your political beliefs better than mine?

I'd appreciate it if you don't hijack the thread.... thanks.

I posted this with a specific purpose. Besides, I didn't ask 'are they better', I asked to tell me why they are better.

myopinionsarent "messes,"callingthemthatinsinuatesthatyouthinkthatyouropinionsarebest

i want to know the purpose of your original question.

and actually, you did ask whether our beliefs were "better" than yours, it's the title of the thread.

Last edited:
Re: will the ostrich never tire...

Lilly said:
i want to know the purpose of your original question.

That's special. Just because someone wants to know the purpose of life, doesn't mean they get the answer.

If you wish to discuss this thread with me, email or PM me. If you continue to hijack this thread, I'll just have to clean the mess.

Elvis said:

Back to being serious...

This CAN be 'answered'... don't think otherwise....

Elvis said:
That's special. Just because someone wants to know the purpose of life, doesn't mean they get the answer.

so there is an answer and we'll never see it? or there is no answer?

maybe i will just pm you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom