Everything Goes On Your Permanent Record!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh man! that controversial column I wrote in college is gonna come back to haunt me....if I ever run for political office.

Sessions is an ass -- he got busted by the cops for stealing signs for his opponent from people's yards and saying in a debate that Iraq is America's "away game" and 9/11 was its "home game". So he streaked in '74...what's new? I wouldn't vote for the guy not because of that but because he's an ass.

nbcrusader said:

Would you use it against him in an election?

i wouldn't. that's just silly! i'm almost 18 (24 days!) and i do goofy stuff all the time. what teens don't/didn't? it's not like he was doing drugs or driving drunk or something like that.

nope. I would use the fact that he stole his opponent's signs against him, which seems like something an 18-year-old would do along with streaking. I would use the home/away game analogy against him. Streaking was popular in '74, we all did dumb stuff in college, I'm sure someone has an incriminating photo of me drinking $2 wine from a bottle with a screw off cap. So be it.

nbcrusader said:

No, because it's silly and petty and irrelevant to who he is as a politician today.

nbcrusader said:

Only if I was Republican. :D :D :evil:

Sorry. Couldn't help myself!

Now, my real answer. Nah. Irrelevant.

sharky said:
...I'm sure someone has an incriminating photo of me drinking $2 wine from a bottle with a screw off cap. So be it.

LMAO! Geez, that's all anyone's got on ya? lol. As for me...... well let's just say that there are one or two of my friends' wedding videos out there where I am on tape trashed! God please don't ever make me watch those videos. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom