Europe to Suffer Concequences

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A_Wanderer

ONE love, blood, life
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad warned Europe that it should support his country’s nuclear program or “suffer the consequences.”

In an interview to be published in the German Der Spiegel on Sunday, Ahmadinejad also expressed his doubt regarding the Holocaust, saying that even if it had occurred, the Jewish state should have been established in Europe, not in Palestine.

“I only accept something as the truth if I am truly convinced of it,” he asserted.

The Iranian president, who previously stated his intention to travel to Germany for the World Cup games that will take place there this summer, said that he had not yet decided on the matter. Iran is one of the 32 nations participating in the world-wide sporting event.

“My decision depends on a lot of different things,” Ahmadinejad said.
link

I think a trip to auswitz for the Iran football team would be a nice idea,...

btw, why is it so important to hear what he says, i think the consequences he means is ending the oil export to europe because using a nuclear bomb would be the end of the muslim "heil"state,...

The Iranians should be comended on understanding international affairs better than any other actor on the world stage right now. All they do is is stall inspections and any threats until it gets a little bit too hot, make concessions that were already made to take the heat off and then stall some more - the thing is that it has worked so utterly well.

The fact that they are in the position to start making veiled threats over the Straights of Hormuz and overt declarations for genocide against the "Zionist Entity" may show that the regime is much furthur ahead with their programs than anyone expected. Even if they will use it for pragmatic extortion related reasons this wave of proliferation will continue.

I don`t know, why do you ask ? Is it common for people that everything they don`t like to see it as propaganda ?

SPIEGEL: There was great indignation in Germany when it became known that you might be coming to the soccer world championship. Did that surprise you?

Ahmadinejad: No, that’s not important. I didn’t even understand how that came about. It also had no meaning for me. I don’t know what all the excitement is about.
SPIEGEL: It concerned your remarks about the Holocaust. It was inevitable that the Iranian president’s denial of the systematic murder of the Jews by the Germans would trigger outrage.

Ahmadinejad: I don’t exactly understand the connection.

SPIEGEL: First you make your remarks about the Holocaust. Then comes the news that you may travel to Germany — this causes an uproar. So you were surprised after all?

Ahmadinejad: No, not at all, because the network of Zionism is very active around the world, in Europe too. So I wasn’t surprised. We were addressing the German people. We have nothing to do with Zionists.

SPIEGEL: Denying the Holocaust is punishable in Germany. Are you indifferent when confronted with so much outrage?

Ahmadinejad: I know that DER SPIEGEL is a respected magazine. But I don’t know whether it is possible for you to publish the truth about the Holocaust. Are you permitted to write everything about it?
http://service.spiegel.de/cache/international/spiegel/0,1518,418660,00.html

Back
Top Bottom