Edwards on Hardball

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I used to respect Matthews, but I quit watching him. A little to biased and in the closet about it for me. I much prefer the cable news guys who are open about their political beliefs..I don't like having to watch for hidden agendas. When I know agendas are there I know where not to step in the bullshit if you know what I mean.

It's interesting, I've had some people say they hate him because he's republican, and others say they hate him because he's a democrat. I think he's alot more tough on the conservatives, especially when he tore apart the people when the Swift Boat Vets were big. Whatever, I prefer CNN.

Matthews gives the kid gloves to "name" guests. If you're just joe schmo pundit or congressman, he'll do his hardball routine. Edwards at this point is a name guest. With that said, I like watching Hardball. I like the guests he has on and even though he is biased to a degree (aren't we all) he TRYS to be unbiased IMO. I like watching Hannity and Colmes too and their blatant partisanship, no prob. I love pundit shows...

Back
Top Bottom