Don't Smoke Those Cheap Cigarettes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the iron horse

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I talked to one of my cousins, last week, and she
told me her doctor warned her against smoking the
slew of cheap cigarettes on the market now.

Her doctor encouraged her to stop smoking,
but told her if she must, don't smoke that cheap crap.

It's a lot more poison than you get in a fine Turkish/Virginia blend.

Even tobacco products have a standard to uphold :)

"Moderation in all things."

~Saint Paul

I suppose it stands to reason that if they able to sell some brands cheaply, there must be a lot of crap in them.

Are Marlboro's a Virginian blend?

What fine Turkish/Virginia blend would you recommend?

Dunhill or Peter Stuyvesant.

The best smoke I ever had was in college...sounds bad, huh. Indonesian big fat things. Got no idea how my friends got them through customs. They worked out something ridiculous like a few cents each or something.

/TFIF Despatch

Peter Stuyvesant have not been available for sale in Ireland for years for some reason....Dunhills are a good smoke right enough.

I smoked some Indonesian cigs a while back - not big though, actually quite slim, and spice flavoured. Nice for a change but an acquired taste I feel.

P.S.: Obligatory Government Approved Warning: Under the Health Enforcement Act, I am obliged to inform you that tobacco smoking should not be undertaken by health fanatics, do-gooders, interfering busy bodies or others determined to obliterate everything enjoyable from life. :wink:

financeguy said:
P.S.: Obligatory Government Approved Warning: Under the Health Enforcement Act, I am obliged to inform you that tobacco smoking should not be undertaken by health fanatics, do-gooders, interfering busy bodies or others determined to obliterate everything enjoyable from life. :wink:

:lol:

So when you say "cheap" cigarettes, how much would a pack of twenty cost me?

*Fizz, relegated to smoking cheap rollies due to lack of means to purchase proper cigarettes.

:reject: :sad:

financeguy said:

Who needs cigarettes? Why not set your trash on fire in a barrel and breathe in the fumes? Blech...

Melon

Back
Top Bottom