Dont know who to believe..the liberal FYMers or GW's demonstration of

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FYI-
1-Sec of Agriculture-Ann Vinneman:sexywink:
2-Sec of Interior- -Gale Norton:sexywink:
3-Sec of Labor- -Elaine Chao:sexywink:
4-EPA- -Christine Todd Whitman:sexywink:

5-Warrior Princess
and part time
P.R. handler- -Condi Rice:sexywink:

6-Special Pillow
talk Advisor/
Counselor- -Laura Bush:sexywink:

..more to follow...:dance:

DB9

ps-
is there any doubt GW is not a lady's man?:angry:
thank u.

Last edited:
Very good, Diamond. I simply didn't have the time or will power to research the gender, ethnic background, religion, blood type and eye color of each member of the Administration's cabinet to prove the point, but I think by listing the women in office you have illustrated that part quite well.

As I stated earlier, none of these people will ultimately be a "credit" unless they are liberal themselves. In fact, Bush's administration may be more diverse than Clinton's was, but it doesn't matter. Bush has an "R" next to his name, not a "D".

~U2Alabama

U2Bama said:
. In fact, Bush's administration may be more diverse than Clinton's was, but it doesn't matter. Bush has an "R" next to his name, not a "D".

~U2Alabama

yes
yes.
W/that statement,u some up my point succintly-sp Bama

thank u-

:|

DB9

Ok let me get this straight.

Diamond, you started this thread, saying that Bush was a very open person to having different races and sexes on his cabinet. The people like melon, who said he doesnt think that weigh in. As i read through the posts i really didnt find an overwhelming disagreement of your statements.

So what the fuck is the thread about?

Are you trying to puff your chest because the guy you support is doing a good job. Great. I am happy. If anyone goes out and actively seeks all people for their cabinet then GREAT. But i dont understand what you and Bama are trying to prove. No one is really disagreeing with yous. You gave us 6 ppl who are women that work for Bush. So? Are you trying to ssay the enemy doesnt have enough?

I really dont understand what you are debating!!

It seems like you think your guy did a good job and are trying to through it back into everyones faces.

Really it seems kinda sad.

And reading you and Bamas last posts it actually kind of humourous!!

bonoman said:
Ok let me get this straight.

Diamond, you started this thread, saying that Bush was a very open person to having different races and sexes on his cabinet. The people like melon, who said he doesnt think that weigh in. As i read through the posts i really didnt find an overwhelming disagreement of your statements.

So what the fuck is the thread about?

I really dont understand what you are debating!!

And reading you and Bamas last posts it actually kind of humourous!!
bonofellow-
the point is this, you dont get it because you dont live here.

The point is what Clinton tooted his horn for, Bush hasnt.
Bush quietly assembled his team, without fanfare.
Clinton didnt.:huh:
Bush never mentioned who he appointed.
Clinton did.
Bush's team seems to be more honest with less lawbreakers and scandal.
So thats what this thread is about.

You would prolly understand it if you lived here. :)

And u dont live here so u dont get it, so that is kinda sad..:sexywink:
Peace-
DB9

Last edited:
diamond said:

Bush's team seems to be more honest with less lawbreakers and scandal.
So thats what this thread is about.

DB9

Yes, they are more honest and brazen about being warmongers and in the pocket of corporate America (including oil).

Because of September 11, 2001 they don't have to hide behind a semblance of "We the People".

I do respect Condolezza and think she is great. If not for Colin Powell we'd already be in Iraq.

I think he's making a semblance of listening. Meanwhile we are deploying carriers, and personnel.

If he was really listening he would here the latest poll saying we are willing to fight Iraq, but only with a coalition and UN support. Not just Tony's.

It will be interesting to see how he handle's North Korea's latest statements. We may all be celebrating a nuclear winter by Christmas.

Scarletwine said:
I think he's making a semblance of listening.

. We may all be celebrating a nuclear winter by Christmas.

Scarlet-

now u r really sucking up..:sexywink:

the 2nd statement= fearmongering..:|

ps-it was the nobel peaceprize winner Jimmy Carter who gave N. Korea a passing grade and thumbs up, claiming everthing is "A-OK" w N. Korea.. a few years back..w/Clinton's blessing..
Good job Jimmy:rolleyes:
Good job Bill:up:

Generations will remember you..:)

DB9

Last edited:
diamond said:

Scarlet-

now u r really sucking up..:sexywink:

Anytime DB9

diamond said:

the 2nd statement= fearmongering..:|
DB9

I think it ins't fearmonger, but a legitimate concern. Especially since Bush announced yesterday he would use them. Even if it is a scare tactic.

diamond said:

ps-it was the nobel peaceprize winner Jimmy Carter who gave N. Korea a passing grade and thumbs up, claiming everthing is "A-
OK" w N. Korea.. a few years back..w/Clinton's blessing..
Good job Jimmy:rolleyes:
Good job Bill:up:

DB9

Things may have changed or become more extreme since then. They don't actually have nucs yet, but yes they are trying. That doesn't change Bush's extremist policy. Why even bring them into the conversation? The past has no relevance to this discussion about Bush.

My personal axis of evil: Cheney, Rumsfeld, Ahscroft :|

I honestly think that nuclear statement was necessary

saddam must understadn the consequences of any sort of Mass destructive move he makes against our troops.

the same statement was essentially made before the gulf war.

Scarletwine said:

1-Anytime DB9

2-Things may have changed or become more extreme since then. 3-The past has no relevance to this discussion about Bush.

My personal axis of evil: Cheney, Rumsfeld, Ahscroft :|
item #1-:sexywink:
item #2-speculation on your part.
item#3-sure it does: got us where were at now..:|

The 3 amigos send u Christmas Love..:wave: :huh:

thank u for your contribution halfpintstar.

DB9
:dance:

well GW could go alot farther if he would dump Lott like the box of rocks that he is....

Last edited:
Diamond you forget that i only live a little south of yourslef!

I get all the same newpapers and TV shows and CNN and FOX CNBC MSNBC ABC CBS. I see what you see. But i do see you doing something you said Clinton did:

Touting your own horn!!!

bonoman said:
1-Diamond you forget that i only live a little south of yourslef!
2-you doing something you said Clinton did:

Touting your own horn!!!
1-:huh:

2-Im not an elected official, thats the difference..

DB9

us3 said:
well GW could go alot farther if he would dump Lott like the box of rocks that he is....
I agree w this.:|

This person has displayed poor judgement, poor choice of words too too many times thru-out the his years of polictical service.
Also if he is harboring intolerent views this should be an extra incentive to relinquish him of his title.

That said, it would play in GW's favor, wherein he could say anytime there was a hint of racial intolerence or bigorty by careless comments- in the G.O.P., by any elected official that the approiate action was taken.

Next GW could put the onus on the Democrats and ask them if they would hold their offcials to the same standards.
(Sen Robert Bird) example.

And in the long run this would unite all citizens of the country, understanding the G.O.P. is a tolerant party, GW is a decent person, and strengthen our resolve to be united on fighting the War On Terror.

DB9

diamond said:

And in the long run this would unite all citizens of the country, understanding the G.O.P. is a tolerant party, GW is a decent person, and strengthen our resolve to be united on fighting the War On Terror.

DB9

*BARF* we need a throwing up simile!:evil:

diamond said:

This reminds me of that Mac 1984 commercial...

Melon

diamond said:

And in the long run this would unite all citizens of the country, understanding the G.O.P. is a tolerant party,
DB9

Melon
Scarletwine

There could be a legitimate explanation for this statement-
eh, maybe - medical marijuana, yeah that could be it -:wink:

note: see sig :yes:

melon said:
This reminds me of that Mac 1984 commercial...

"We are one people. With one whim. One resolve. One cause. Our enemies shall talk themselves to death. And we will bury them with their own confusion. We shall prevail."

Melon

Melon
I will tell you in advance-
The answer is "No":angry:
I will never be your polictical speech writer:angry:

thank
u
but
no thanks..

Diamond:sexywink:

Last edited:
diamond said:
This person has displayed poor judgement, poor choice of words too too many times thru-out the his years of polictical service.
enough about Bush already

Back
Top Bottom