Don't Blame God for Asian Casualties

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Angela Harlem said:

Dear peolple at Wbc,

I need some help to talk to god to fix a problem and i dont know who to ask. i read your site on matthew sheperd and dont wanna end up in hell too like him. a few weeks ago a girl at a party made me kiss her and then she gave me beer and i liked her kissing me. since then ive been looking at girls in my school and i need to stop so i dont go to hell. i cant talk to my mom cuz she spends all her time with her boyfriend and they both hate me and he hits us cuz hes a dick. i dont have any friends and no adults around. im only 14 and cant go to church on my own cuz mom wont let me. i realy dont want to go to hell and i cant stop looking at girls. if you can help me please reply.

yours sincerly.
diana p.

:yikes: the typos are intentional and you may want to switch genders or rewrite this completely :lol:
let us know if you do write to them!

please try and use the word "sux" in there somewhere.

i also think you should be nervous because you think you might have "caught" lesbianism from this girl. and maybe she even got you pregnant when she kissed you because your school doesn't teach sex ed because the local parents protested the school board.

I saw something like this on a website. I personally think it's wrong to decieve people on something like that, i don't care how how nasty they are. I mean this isn't like someone coming up to you with a gun and asking where your friend is.
However i thought of sending a Christmas "present" to Fred Phelps...nothing illegal...heck i found his home address, i might do it someday...go to amiright.com and look at the news section, something about what celebrities should get for Christmas or what Santa would bring them...click on that and see the comments section. I'm PennyPyro :D

Last edited:
PennyPyro said:
I saw something like this on a website. I personally think it's wrong to decieve people on something like that, i don't care how how nasty they are. I mean this isn't like someone coming up to you with a gun and asking where your friend is.
However i thought of sending a Christmas "present" to Fred Phelps...nothing illegal...heck i found his home address, i might do it someday...go to amiright.com and look at the news section, something about what celebrities should get for Christmas or what Santa would bring them...click on that and see the comments section. I'm PennyPyro :D

Yeah I see your point. It is rather infantile. I read sites like this and a small part of my brain still wonders if these people might be joking somehow, but then I think of the Christians, homosexuals and miscellaneous others they are insulting with this. Sure 2 wrongs dont make this right but at midnight on a Sunday evening when there is nothing much else doing, seeing just how pathetic they can be by doing something childish kinda seems grossly overshadowed by their hatred. In fairness it's not justified I know.

You've got me curious now on what you did on amiright though :D

ok, if you can't find the article, this is what i put that Fred Phelps should get for Christmas.

Fred Phelps - a Bible with John 3:16 circled in it ("For God so LOVED the WORLD...") and a bar of soap with these instructions: 1. Open mouth. 2. Insert soap in mouth. 3. Scrub. 4. Rinse, and repeat if necessary.

Back
Top Bottom