Do Larger Breasts Equal Lower Grades?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
Do Larger Breasts Equal Lower Grades? Online Voters Say 'Yes'

An unscientific survey on a popular Web site suggests that stereotypical beliefs about women hold true in 2006, at least among Internet surfers.

WhatsMyImage.com allows members to view photos of complete strangers and then make guesses about the details of their private lives.

The Web site analyzed hundreds of votes that had been cast since May and found that there was a very strong correlation between female bra size and perceived grade point average.

On average, voters guessed that "A-cup" students had GPAs that were 0.3 points higher than those of "D-cup" students.

"B-cup" and "C-cup" students were voted to have GPAs in the middle of that range, each averaging about 0.2 points higher than the "D-cup" group.

The study also found a correlation between race and grades. Specifically, voters guessed that Asian students had higher GPAs than their Caucasian and African-American counterparts by an average of more than 0.2 points (on a 4.0 scale).

The site's founders warned against interpreting the results of their survey as anything but entertainment.

"We have no reason to believe that there is an actual link between any of these attributes and grade point average," said WhatsMyImage.com co-founder Sameer Shariff. "This analysis simply suggests that our voters may subscribe to the stereotypes reflected in its results."

I wish I could say I find this 100% amusing but think of the implications of people who do hiring holding views like this.

The girls with the big boobs are out taking part in wet t-shirt contests and similar activities rather than studying, thus lowering their GPAs. :wink:

randhail said:
The girls with the big boobs are out taking part in wet t-shirt contests and similar activities rather than studying, thus lowering their GPAs. :wink:

:lmao:

I have a B cup and I had a 4.0 in high school and I currently maintain a 4.0 in college. :huh: This is just more sterotypical crap.

It pisses me off, too Verte, even though I understand it's suppose to be taken lightly.

They're just pointing out the stereotypes that still exist not that there is any correlation.

Because there is not any truth to that! :angry:

Originally posted by Dreadsox, 1-26-2006
I expect more out of my FYM Family.....
Well now, we-all were TRYING to have ourselves some nice, nuanced conversation on port security and tuition costs, and here you come distracting us with D-cups and dogshit! :madspit: But anyhow--thanks for posting this!

yolland said:

Well now, we-all were TRYING to have ourselves some nice, nuanced conversation on port security and tuition costs, and here you come distracting us with D-cups

Haven't you noticed an obsessional pattern? :wink:

Is there any correlation between grades and, um, size for men?

111632.jpg

no spin zone here

smart girl

or

not smart girl

you decide

yolland said:

Well now, we-all were TRYING to have ourselves some nice, nuanced conversation on port security and tuition costs, and here you come distracting us with D-cups and dogshit! :madspit: But anyhow--thanks for posting this!

Aren't you glad Mrs Dread keeps him away from here so we dont get this kind of thing every day?
:wink:

Achtung_Bebe said:
there's obviously no correlation, so I wonder why such a stereotype even exists. I guess for the same reason it is believed guys think with their anatomy :tongue:

I do...:wink:

yolland said:

Well....

The port security thread will go in a typical direction.

The Dog Doodie thread is about the environment so I do not know what you problem is there?

And this thread, is just another atempt at reclaiming the title of most viewed breast thread.

Angela Harlem said:

Aren't you glad Mrs Dread keeps him away from here so we dont get this kind of thing every day?
:wink:

I miss you Angie.....

And I am on vacation this week....so I have plenty of time to research shite like this.....

By the way....How intelligent are you dear?

deep said:
111632.jpg

no spin zone here

smart girl

or

not smart girl

you decide

She must have back problems.

And the bog boobs = lower grades thing is a load of crap. I developed early and got my boobs starting at age 12, I think they are still growing :lmao: I also got straight A's and B's all through school to college, the only C was the cup size!

Back
Top Bottom