DMX Animal Cruelty Report Results..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fanatic4ever

Blue Crack Addict
jeez.. it is just getting worse.. :huh:

DMX Animal Cruelty Report Results
Posted Oct 6th 2007 12:55PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice

Authorities investigating animal cruelty allegations on rapper DMX's Arizona property have issued their gruesome findings.

The investigation stems from an Aug. 24 raid of DMX's Phoenix home, where police were probing reports of animal neglect. Police seized 12 live pit bulls, numerous weapons and about a quarter-ounce of marijuana.

Now forensic reports from a veterinarian examiner from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office states that the condition of animal remains found on the property were "significantly decomposed, the head and rear quarters and legs had a white trash bag around them; the body was wrapped in a dirt-stained beige fitted sheet and inside a clear plastic bag; all placed inside a white body bag." The forensic report also stated that "severe decomposition prevented further examination." There was determinable evidence of injury to just one set of remains.

A detective's summary of the cruelty allegations lists seven different visits to DMX's home, from August 3-22, with several attempts made by the County Sheriff to resolve the issue of alleged neglect of dogs at the residence. The detective actually gave the dogs water. Finally, after no improvement of conditions, a raid took place August 24, seizing 12 pit bulls.

No charges have been filed against the 36-year-old rapper. The matter is still under investigation. Click here to view the documents.

c'mon now people lets leave these poor beautiful creatures alone for god's sake.. they shouldn't be treated this way! It is awful.. and if true I hope they throw the book at him too..
:mad:

:| This is disgusting.. I didn't like him from the moment I saw one of his videos glorifying a dog fight.

Oh it's not in their heritage. They were bred for bull baiting, not pit fighting :| :sigh:

kafrun said:
Oh it's not in their heritage. They were bred for bull baiting, not pit fighting :| :sigh:

The "heritage" excuse isn't referring to the canines.

Umm eeew. We'd think that cruel bloodsports are completely done away with (or should be) by now. Fox hunting is outlawed, bull-baiting, lion and bear baiting are outlawed, what's stopping them from completely making a smackdown all over the country on cock fighting and dog fighting? This is ridiculous, I was watching a program on Animal Planet about all this. It makes my blood boil and makes my toes curl at the mere thought of the PAIN these poor mute creatures suffer.

Back
Top Bottom