Did one of you write this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
I swear these comments look familiar!!!!!!

Kingpin of state terrorism
Pyongyang, April 7 (KCNA) --The crime-woven history of the United States, the kingpin of state terrorism, has continued in the new century. Its history is characterized by plunder, massacre, armed intervention in others' internal affairs, plots to topple other governments, aggression and war. The U.S. imperialists, who stop at nothing to satisfy their desire for aggression, unleashed the Iraqi war, typical of state terrorism, irrespective of international law and world public opinion. Such high-handed practice of theirs has trampled down humankind's dream of living in a peaceful and prosperous world.
In 130 years since its appearance the United States expanded its territory more than ten times in the way of terrorism through 114 big and small wars of aggression and some 8,900 military interventions.
Even after World War II the U.S. imperialists, in all parts of the world, ignited or intervened in some 20 wars including the Korean war and the Vietnamese war.
They have thousands of military bases and facilities and hundreds of thousands of soldiers in about 140 countries and regions, backing state terrorism by force of arms.
After the termination of the Cold War, they have stretched their tentacles of aggression and plunder to every corner of the world by means of undisguised nuclear threat and blackmail and hot war.
It is none other than the United States that has deployed sophisticated military equipment including more than 1,000 pieces of nuclear weapons in South Korea and staged joint military manoeuvres with it, threatening peace and security on the Korean Peninsula and in Asia and the rest of the world.
The situation clearly shows that the United States, the headquarters of state terrorism, is the root cause of aggression and war and as long as the U.S. imperialists exist, genuine peace can never be ensured on the globe. http://www.kcna.co.jp/index-e.htm

cool! It looks like Alec Baldwin and Barbra Streisand acted on their threats to move out of the country. Although, I would have thought with their money they would have found somewhere better than Pyongyang.

Are you sure this is not from the Iraqi Minister of Information?

Oh wait, I see it cannot be. Although the article is trying a bit, it does insult the USA in any CREATIVE way (emphasis on creative, not on way). And it does not mention the UK. Try better next time!

C ya!

Marty

Dreadsox:

"The crime-woven history of the United States, the kingpin of state terrorism, has continued in the new century..." i don't think that anyone of FYM would write like that - maybe the writer copied some of his infos from Google News - the public FYM archive ;) ;) ;)

sharky said:
cool! It looks like Alec Baldwin and Barbra Streisand acted on their threats to move out of the country. Although, I would have thought with their money they would have found somewhere better than Pyongyang.
:lol:

How come you imply that I (or one of us, collectively) wrote this? Putting words into my mouth? :eyebrow:

Nevermind, peace.

Last edited:
i think if he were doing that he would have entitled it "did hiphop write this?"

or are you trying to put words in dread's mouth. :eyebrow:

Nah, Screaming Flower, I am just joking because we are so sensible here with putting words into each others mouth.

I don?t see why I have to take this as a funny joke when I was accused of doing so the same day. "One of you" applies for me as well.

On the other hand, if you like, I?ll post the next piece of conservative shit here and ask if one of you wrote it.

Take it easy :)

Last edited:
Popmartijn said:
Are you sure this is not from the Iraqi Minister of Information?

I think it is his close cousin from North Korea.....I wonder if they are related now that I reread it!!!

:sexywink:

Klaus said:
Dreadsox:

"The crime-woven history of the United States, the kingpin of state terrorism, has continued in the new century..." i don't think that anyone of FYM would write like that - maybe the writer copied some of his infos from Google News - the public FYM archive ;) ;) ;)

:lol:

That must be it, someone plagiarized our words, and pasted them together to get this!!!!!

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom