Detective Mark Fuhrman LA Dectective OJ Simpson Case..Did he plant the..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Did Det Mark Furhman plant the bloody glove to try and railroad OJ?

• Yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 86.7%

• Total voters

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
Detective Mark Fuhrman LA Dectective OJ Simpson Case..Did he plant the..

bloody glove?
He was accused of doing this (cuz he lied about his past usuage of the "N" word during the 80s) causing all sorts of controversy during the trail.
His career took a hit..for a while..saying he was racist ect..

He has since recovered and helped w the Moxley case helping convict Michael Skakel- (a Kennedy Cousin) (in a seperate national case) and his credibility has been restored on a national level..
Im not asking if he used the "N" word during the 80s..only if you think he planted evidence against OJ.
Plez vote..

DB9::adam:

Last edited:
"This summer, all of America was trying to solve the mystery of who shot Mr. Burns. Then they found out it was the baby. To keep this bombshell secret, the producers animated several solutions that were never intended to air. And to keep the show's animators, editors, staff and hangers-on from leaking the solution, two completely different endings were produced: one real, one phony. Here's the ending you were never meant to see.

"But of course, for that ending to work you would have to ignore all the Simpson DNA evidence. And that would be downright nutty."

- Troy McClure, "The Simpsons 138th Episode Spectacular"

Very good point that this guy's prior rep should not cloud decision.

Is there any actual evidence he did? Real evidence. Not, "he lied about blah blah, and said blahbitty blah in the 80's".

No, I don't think he did. What reason was there for anyone to want to frame him? Before the murders, OJ was still a well respected sports hero and in first hours after the bodies were found, I don't think anyone, including the police, wanted to believe he was capable of this. And the glove was found too soon (in my opinion) to have been planted.

As far as his past history as a racist goes, there are plenty of people who will use the N word daily but when they meet a black sports figure or celebrity, they will suddenly change their tune and act like that person's biggest fan, which I have a feeling Fuhrman would have done had he met OJ pre-murders. I don't think he had a reason to frame OJ.

My hunch is Fuhrman didn't plant the glove, diamond, but, in any event, on a broad level, that issue was really immaterial.

What really came out of the OJ trial was that it served to highlight the racial divide that exists in Los Angeles, and indeed, in America.

Bono's American Wife said:
No, I don't think he did. What reason was there for anyone to want to frame him? Before the murders, OJ was still a well respected sports hero and in first hours after the bodies were found, I don't think anyone, including the police, wanted to believe he was capable of this. And the glove was found too soon (in my opinion) to have been planted.

As far as his past history as a racist goes, there are plenty of people who will use the N word daily but when they meet a black sports figure or celebrity, they will suddenly change their tune and act like that person's biggest fan, which I have a feeling Fuhrman would have done had he met OJ pre-murders. I don't think he had a reason to frame OJ.

I agree w BAW here:up:

Pubster-
I do think racially-speaking we are better off now than say 25 years ago.

DB9

Back
Top Bottom