Dennis Kucinich-On The Road To Victory!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
He won 50 % of the vote in Maui!

I know you've always wanted to see him in a Hawaiian shirt :D

DJKplanetarybanditssm.jpg

Dennis placed 2nd in the Hawaii primary with 30% of the vote. This gives him 8 of Hawaii's 20 unpledged delegates, who will go to the national convention in Boston in July. In Maui, Dennis won with 50% of the vote. In other primaries yesterday, Dennis took 7% of the vote in Utah and 6% in Idaho

When I was waiting in line for a taping of the Ellen Degeneres show a few weeks ago, there was a Kucinich rally across the street...with a total of 5 people! :laugh:

They tried!

najeena said:
I like any politician who advocates a Department of Peace, rather than one of war.

Yeah, I think that's pretty cool. The campaign hit every peace activist in town, and some joined.

After Nader showed an unimpressive standing in 2000, I knew that Kucinich would have a 0% chance of winning the nomination.

I agree with him on every issue, which proves he won't win. LOL

Good job, Dennis!!!!!!!

Danospano said:
After Nader showed an unimpressive standing in 2000, I knew that Kucinich would have a 0% chance of winning the nomination.

Good job, Dennis!!!!!!!

I scored a 100% match with Kucinich on the presidential match quiz. It sure is depressing when you know someone agrees with you too much to win.
Damn.

Danospano said:

Good job, Dennis!!!!!!!

:up: I'm right there with you, Dano.

Back
Top Bottom