Delayed reaction to last weeks events due to vacation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Klodomir

Refugee
Hey all,

I just wanted to pop in and express my outrage and sadness at the assassination of Pim Fortuyn, as well as the subsequent sanctification of him.

All of a sudden it seems that the Netherlands has turned into a banana republic, and a large part of the Dutch people have had their democratic vote taken from them. Unfortunately it seems that a lot of them - and many new converts - in their frustration and ignorance will now waste it on the shambles that his party has turned into after his death, so it will probably be an "interesting" and short-lived government we will be presented with after this week's election.

What is the world coming to...?

On a personal note, I still have too much going on in RL to come back here, but I hope you are all well, and feel free to email me at klodomir@yahoo.com if you want to get in touch with me.

Big hugs & groetjes,
Klodomir

Originally posted by Klodomir:
so it will probably be an "interesting" and short-lived government we will be presented with after this week's election.
no kidding
the negotations to form the new government will probably take longer than it will take that government to crash

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom