Dear God, you need new authors!!!! Your book has mistakes in it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BOYO3221 said:
If Bono and the boys are hardcore believers in jesus, why is there even a discussion, if you love u2 then u must love the works of Jesus, as bono has stated Jesus is his hero, and emulates him as much as possible. So why all the hubub???????????? If you hate the Bible why even listen to someone like Bono, seems foolhardy, i wouldnt listen to alesiter crowleys type of music.
:huh:

BOYO3221 said:
If Bono and the boys are hardcore believers in jesus, why is there even a discussion, if you love u2 then u must love the works of Jesus, as bono has stated Jesus is his hero, and emulates him as much as possible. So why all the hubub???????????? If you hate the Bible why even listen to someone like Bono, seems foolhardy, i wouldnt listen to alesiter crowleys type of music.

Good joke BOYO3221! FYM needs a little levity once in a while. :wink:

AcrobatMan said:
I suggest a SINGLE bible thread..that will marked IMPORTANT...at the top.

So that one can know where to go and what to skip...

Nowadays..any thread..."homosexuality, george bush, atheists, divorce, marriage" turns into a BIBLE thread...

I'm not sure why this is bothering you so much?

They are different topics why would we consolidate them?

You don't have to open them you know. Start new topics if you don't want to participate in these.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

You don't have to open them you know. Start new topics if you don't want to participate in these.

All the topics on the FYM is currently biblical :shrug:

this was not the same..earlier. on FYM ..dont know what the problem is.

Beli has already started a topic on my behalf :)

BonoVoxSupastar said:

I agree. You're always free to do this, religion, and especially evangelical Christianity, is a major theme of discussion as it happens to be President Bush's religion. I would say the President's religion does matter in American and maybe even global politics these days, i.e, some people think they see it in his Iraq policy.

Last edited:
AcrobatMan said:

Not a problem.

FInding a non-biblical thread is extremely difficult..people are quoting even in THE ATHEIST THREAD..

its just organisation...better organisation..so that once can naviagte into thread better,,,

Maybe we should start a comparative religions thread...piss everyone off! Wouldn't that be fun? :evil:

The answer to this thread is found in Firefly
Book: "What are we up to, sweetheart?"

River: "Fixing your Bible."

Book: "I, um...(alarmed)...what?"

River: "Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logistics - doesn't make sense." (she's marked up the bible, crossed out passages)

Book: "No, no. You - you can't...

River: "So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there. Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. Noah's ark is a problem."

Book: "Really?"

River: "We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon. Only way to fit 5000 species of mammal on the same boat." (rips out page)

Back
Top Bottom