David Copperfield -I Will Impregnate A Woman On Stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
w/ out sex :hmm: I've seen those TV shows in which they explain how his illusions are accomplished, I wonder about this one..

"It seems the sleight of hand of famous illusionist David Copperfield knows no boundaries, with him now claiming to impregnate a girl on stage, without even touching her. "Bull shit! There is a great deal of new territory to conquer. In my next show I''m going to make a girl pregnant on stage," Fox News quoted the illusionist, who rejected the theory that there were only seven different kinds of magic tricks, as telling ‘Galore’ magazine. "Naturally it will be without sex. Everyone will be happy about it, but I''m not telling you any more," he added. The magician, who made the Statue of Liberty disappear, is currently on tour in Germany with his show, "An Intimate Evening of Grand Illusion"."

AD7_273x400.jpg

david copperfield scares me.

i'd be curious to know how he's gonna pull that off. :hmm:

that's one show i'll be glad not to be pulled onstage for. :up:

dandy said:
david copperfield scares me.

i'd be curious to know how he's gonna pull that off. :hmm:

that's one show i'll be glad not to be pulled onstage for. :up:

he's a freak.... :eek:

...he should get a virgin and try to impregnate her without touching.....that hasn't been done in a looooooooooooonnng time...

Oh wait, without touching her? Yeah I'm guessing that's going to be nothing more than a trick! :happy: :zmart:

I can think of a way you could do that without magic, but he'd still probably get arrested for public indecency. :hmm:

Melon

I don't get it... Where is the fun in this? :confused:

* edited to add *

then again, maybe it's the only way he can get a chick to let him knock her up.... :wink: He is one creepy dude.

Last edited:
The Smoking Gun website has a copy of David's backstage requests. It includes a male limo driver who knows the city well.

Does Copperfield mix his magic wand with the big city nightlife?

this is going to be a long arsed show. on average, girls are fertile 2 weeks before their date, and then it takes another 2-3 after to get an accurate pregnancy test done.

i think i'd rather watch paint dry. or renovate an entire house in that time.

:hmm:

How would you tell anyway? In the first hour or so of pregnancy I don't think there's any noticable change.

He could just say "Abracadabra!" wip out a pregnancy test that shows a positive result and there you go.
And when the baby never comes, "Oh well, I guess she had a miscarrage." :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom