:D..............."Mess with the best, and die like the rest!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whammy

The Fly
biggrin.gif

"Anchors--Away my Boy, Anchors--Away! To----our-last-night-at-shore, we sail at the brink of day-day-day-day! ........."

"Kabul, Kabul, Kabul is on fire! We-don't-need-no-water-let-the-mother......

Sorry! I know that offends many of you.

biggrin.gif
GOD BLESS AMERICA
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by whammy (edited 10-09-2001).]

You knew this would hurt some ppl here and still posted it? ...

I just wanted to Add, you are not the best, you are not the smartest, you are not the sweetest...you are only the stronger.

Consider this: those who say that loves you does not love you, they are afraid to death of you...is that the image you want to have?

They are different things to be respected and to be respectable, US is respected.

Love and peace on earth.

------------------
Patti
-Pride Girl-

In the '70's they told Yo mama jokes...anyone know any good YoSama jokes???
biggrin.gif

YoSama so ugly...
YoSama so dumb...

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Originally posted by Patti Jones:
You knew this would hurt some ppl here and still posted it? ...

I just wanted to Add, you are not the best, you are not the smartest, you are not the sweetest...you are only the stronger.

Consider this: those who say that loves you does not love you, they are afraid to death of you...is that the image you want to have?

They are different things to be respected and to be respectable, US is respected.

Love and peace on earth.

You know what?! It's my mind, my heart, and my feelings.
tongue.gif

Also, I never have, am going to, or will say that I'm the smartest, sweetest, and strongest.

mad.gif
cool.gif
But, I tell what I and many other "war-mongers" will continue to do........

Serve this country and, at anytime, sacrifice our lives so you and others can have your PEACEFUL-opinions, rights, and freedoms.

You know,.......so you can go to the amusement park carefree; practice whatever religion you chose; spend your money however you want; vote for your candidate of choice and even the choice, to not support your country or anything it stands for.

"I wish the world would learn to sing, in perfect harmony....................NOT!!!!

biggrin.gif
GOD BLESS AMERICA
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by whammy (edited 10-12-2001).]

Um...you dont win wars by dying for your country. You win them by making the other guy die for his. Always remember that.
wink.gif

AIM HIGH

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Saying for Kabul to burn, baby, burn is extremely harsh considering that innocent people live there and have (or will) undoubtedly lose their lives, homes and relatives because of this conflict.

Of course I don't agree with their ruling goverment. But that doesn't mean I don't have compassion for the hordes of innocent women, men, children, cats, dogs, donkeys that have absolutely nothing to do with the Evil Ones responsible for recent events.

just my .02

------------------
Here's to the few who forgive what you do
and the fewer who don't even care
--Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
Um...you dont win wars by dying for your country. You win them by making the other guy die for his. Always remember that.
wink.gif

I do realize that M.M. It was just an over-emphasized example of a military man or women's prospective duties.

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
AIM HIGH

Correction, GO NAVY!
biggrin.gif
but I know what you meant.
cool.gif

Thanks for the ProP's!

biggrin.gif
GOD BLESS AMERICA
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by whammy (edited 10-12-2001).]

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
we'll make Bin Laden think he was a chicken that got caught in a tractor's nuts!

Sure you will, but right after NY gets on fire...sadly...D'u hear about the new ANTRAX cases? D'u think that's all they've got? Im scared to death just of thinking about what will happen!

Patti Jones, how did you get that name in Argentina!
smile.gif

Well, Im a BIG Rolling Stones fan. And I played rithm guitar in a band I had so ppl stated to call me Jones (after Brian Jones, first RS rithm guitar) so that's all...cos my real name is Patricia and here all the Patricias are called Patti or Patto.

Love and peace on earth!

PS: We have a LOT of Jones in here, I had a 7 grade mate Jones...

------------------
Patti
-Pride Girl-

[This message has been edited by Patti Jones (edited 10-13-2001).]

Originally posted by whammy:
You know what?! It's my mind, my heart, and my feelings.
tongue.gif

Also, I never have, am going to, or will say that I'm the smartest, sweetest, and strongest.
mad.gif
cool.gif
But, I tell what I and many other "war-mongers" will continue to do........

I remind you the topic: "Mess with the best and die like the rest" That, to any human being with a little common sense, I think, it is like say US = The best...I never said you (Whammy) are the best, and I dont think I will...

Serve this country and, at anytime, sacrifice our lives so you and others can have your PEACEFUL-opinions, rights, and freedoms.
You know,.......so you can go to the amusement park carefree; practice whatever religion you chose; spend your money however you want; vote for your candidate of choice and even the choice, to not support your country or anything it stands for.

You dont REALLY want to get me started in how many things have your country done to make the ppl of my country and the ppl of many other countries keep their thoughts for fear...you have your own definition of FREEDOM, we dont want it, we want ours...but you dont allowe us to have it...and let me remind you that when your country didnt wanted this country to became comunist (And you didnt care about what ppl here wanted or voted for)you didnt doubted and put a military gov here...that killed 30000 ppl...Nice way to defend our rights...thanx...BTW your nicely way to defend our rights has made a chinese airline prohibite ANY muslim to take a plane there!...cool again...

biggrin.gif
GOD BLESS AMERICA
biggrin.gif

Hope so...and all the other continents around too!

Love and peace on earth!

------------------
Patti
-Pride Girl-

[This message has been edited by Patti Jones (edited 10-13-2001).]

Originally posted by STING:
Whammy, are you really about to ship out?

No! Some would call it lucky but I just came from sea duty.
I spent almost 5 years
on an Aegis class Destroyer called the USS MAHAN DDG-72. It's the same type of ship as the USS COLE but their hull number was 67.

I was in charge of C.I.W.S.(Close-in-Weapon System). It's a 20mm Vulcan cannon that shoots approximately 4500 rounds per minute. It has it's own Search and Track Radar systems. Best of both worlds; mechanics and electronics. I and the 6 individuals under me were were responsible for the 2 CIWS SYSTEMS ON THE SHIP.

So now I'm in Illinois as a Boot Camp instructor (R.D.C.-Recruit Division Commander). Kind of like an Army or Marine Drill Sergeant.
I'll be shaping young minds and getting them in shape.

Quite a few of us, after 11 SEPT, asked to go back to sea duty and be put back on ships but they said no. They said they need us here because nobody is getting sent to shore duty anymore.

So, no, I'm not shipping out. Thanks for asking. Sorry about the long drawn out answer to your question STING, if you didn't want to here any of that.

biggrin.gif
GOD BLESS AMERICA
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by U2FReAk:
Whammy - You're like a parody of yourself. Pathetic. Shut up.

eek.gif
OOOH!! Why don't you make me shut up because I'm not going to!
(and give examples of this paraody instead of name calling)

RTC(Recruit Training Command--US NAVY)
Great Lakes, IL
FC2(SW)ALEXANDER, ANDREW L.

Just ask for me at the front gate.

biggrin.gif
GOD BLESS AMERICA
biggrin.gif

Sadest comment I has ever seen about what is going on in the world, I hope you realize you are making dumb comments over the lifes of innocent people.

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

...I should have listen to Drew when she said "dont post in the forums"...Drew is wiser than me...

...I finally decided to let you be, and in change i will start to do something with my time 'cos you are not going to listen...so sad, you loose so much...and i can do A LOT of things to help ppl instead of being here...So bye! Farrewell!

Love!

As-Salamu 'Alai Kum!

Ps: Have a nice life!

------------------
Patti
-Pride Girl-

Patti Jones:

Are you muslim? I only ask because you used the traditonal greeting of Islam in your previous post.

Don't answer if you don't want to; I was only curious!

~U2Alabama

Whammy,
Thats very interesting! How long have you been in the Navy? Do you live near Chicago?

Originally posted by whammy:
[B Sorry about the long drawn out answer to your question STING, if you didn't want to here any of that.

biggrin.gif
GOD BLESS AMERICA
biggrin.gif
[/B]

Ooh!Ooh!Ooh! I wanted to hear all of that! In fact, tell us more!
smile.gif

P.S. I said it before, and i'll say it again: Aim High!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

Whammy, it looks like your out for attention... Goo ahead and get it... But let me tell u, u r a no more better then some of these ignorent basterds...
I live in America, and let me tell u, I wish the best for this country... However, we are all humen beings, we should never wish death on one another... "BURN, KABUL, BURN".... Honestly, that makes me kringe when u say that... While u have your pamperd ass taken care over here... There are thousends of children who fear for their lives every day... The other day a news reporter was picturing a boy who was sitting right across from him, at the same time bombs were going off in the back round.. The camera man was shaking and moving around, but the boy sat still (desensitized from violence) the only akward thing to him was the camera man... This same little boy was raised in a anti-taliban family... Like many families that lived in danger ever since they were born...Where as, I take for granted every day of my life.. I take for granted the food, the health, the family, etc.
How could someone, wish death on another... Especially when a lot of the people are just like u and me... the only diffference is, that they have been raised in a different environment. Most of these people we are dealing with are innocent, and to wish death on them is DISGUSTING....... Fine, wish death and whatever on those terrorists (i do 2).... But, when u say "burn Kabul", u better check yourself... You might aswell say, "Burn Kabul's innocent children, men, and women, along with some of those god damn terrorists"....
Please, participate in making America look decent.... Try and restrain yourself from looking like a bloody fool....
PS- Funny, your a U2 fan? If you read some of U2's music lyrics, u'll notice something...... Are u sure ur a U2 fan, and not some anti-christ, or anti-peace's band fan?
Whammy, it looks like your having fun saying "Burn Kabul"....... Picture yourself, being raised in a family within that area...In a family that was anti-taliban and anti-terrorism, would u find this funny? Go ahead, and have a good time saying whatever u say..... I'll restrain myself from pewking.

peace on earth
Amna

I'm just speechless
Children , womans , families innocent people are dying ( and there is no choice )

Oh no , Whammy , you 're " the smartest , sweetest and strongest " thing , i'll tell you WHAT you are : A FUCKING ZOMBIE .

[This message has been edited by IvanClaytonJnr (edited 10-21-2001).]

Originally posted by Amna:
.... Try and restrain yourself from looking like a bloody fool....

PS- Funny, your a U2 fan? If you read some of U2's music lyrics, u'll notice something...... Are u sure ur a U2 fan, and not some anti-christ, or anti-peace's band fan?

peace on earth
Amna

Fool or not, Feedom of Speech can be annoying somethimes, can't it?!
biggrin.gif

P.S......OK, I'll play your game.
Under a Blood Red Sky,.......Kabul, Kabul, Kabul will be on fire!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
GOD BLESS AMERICA
biggrin.gif

i c where ur getting at here... I can imagine a lil boy infront of the computer, having a great time getting all this wonderful attention...
I didn't get what u meant by playing my game... I'm giving u a piece of mind, i'm not playing a game with u..... Listen, what does "Under a Blood Red Sky" have to do with burning Kabul..... YOur a sad case, and its even sadder that your smiling about burning Kabul.... Are u glad that it has come to the point where we have to destroy other people's lives..... Cuz those smily faces keep on reapearing....

Peace is always the goal.. But just sometimes There are different ways of obtaining it.. In this case, it is almost as if the only way to obtain peace is to get rid of the terrorist leaders and their camps at least, and hopefully that will allow for the education of the rest of the maybe not as loyal followers to see otherwise, and i think bono does have a point, though others have said it before, but to get rid of the complete poverty that the terrorists thrive in.. But, Just another thought.. These terrorists are holing up in the civilian buildings, hiding their arms in Mosques.. you can be sure of.. Any muslims out there.. Amna i think.. IS this looked favorably upon by your allah?... I know that in any christian church.. Weapons/evil is not smiled upon in a church, and is almost a ploy to bait us to start bombing all mosques to yes rid the world of binladen, omar, and the other leaders, but enrage all of the muslim world.. upon America... I just heard that the Taliban hung one of our afghani ops who was in there trying to resurrect some sort of new government.. Say they hang an american soldier, or behead him on TV... I dont think they have any right to protest our bombing of civilian towns.. mosques.. and such...Because you can be sure that would be our answer.. to get them out.. at any way possible.. Amna.. To protect YOUR soldiers (american special force ops)... Just a disorganized thought...

Originally posted by Amna:
i c where ur getting at here... I can imagine a lil boy infront of the computer, having a great time getting all this wonderful attention...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom