Congratulations to Saddam Hussein!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Bama

Rock n' Roll Doggie
On winning 100% of the vote in his "election" this week! Supposedly 100% of eligible voters participated, and ALL of them voted "yes" to Saddam! There has been no concession speech from his opponent, who goes by the name of "no." Or perhaps there was no one else on the ballot.

What an election.

What a jackass.

capt.1029986133.demonizing_saddam_wx102.jpg

And remember, to ensure that there were no voting irregularities (like in Florida) every ballot included the voter?s national ID number. This way if there was a hanging chad or a no vote, the authorities could verify the voters true intent.

And there was me thinking he'd had his A levels re-graded.

Sorry, topical Brit joke.

nice hat he's got there.....

Top Ten Saddam Hussein Campaign Promises

10. Will guide Iraq forward into the eleventh century

9. More money spent on the arts, specifically flattering portraits of Saddam Hussein

8. Will hold regular "town hall" meetings, followed by "town hall" tortures and executions

7. Less talk, more rock

6. An anthrax-infected chicken in every pot!

5. Switch from intimidating beret to humorous "Lordy Lordy I'm Over Forty" baseball cap

4. I'll paint any camel for $99.99

3. Ah, what the hell -- mustaches for everybody!

2. Sunday night "Sex and the City" marathon at the palace

1. To restore decency and integrity to the office of tyrannical, murderous dictator

Yes...100% of the vote. I'm sure all of those Iraqi Kurds who, when interviewed, said they'd vote "no" suddenly changed their mind.

Of course, in other news, Pakistan's new Islamic-controlled parliament now wishes to institute Taliban-style sharia law. Death and destruction everywhere...

Melon

Re: nice hat he's got there.....

Gina Marie said:
Top Ten Saddam Hussein Campaign Promises

10. Will guide Iraq forward into the eleventh century

9. More money spent on the arts, specifically flattering portraits of Saddam Hussein

8. Will hold regular "town hall" meetings, followed by "town hall" tortures and executions

7. Less talk, more rock

6. An anthrax-infected chicken in every pot!

5. Switch from intimidating beret to humorous "Lordy Lordy I'm Over Forty" baseball cap

4. I'll paint any camel for $99.99

3. Ah, what the hell -- mustaches for everybody!

2. Sunday night "Sex and the City" marathon at the palace

1. To restore decency and integrity to the office of tyrannical, murderous dictator

Gina Marie - That was too true! :yes: :yes: :yes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I thought that was seriously the most ludicrous thing ever. It read like an article from The Onion. 100%... does he seriously expect anyone with an IQ above 6 to believe that? I read somewhere that they declared their "democracy" to be "superior to American democracy, as demonstrated". Gimme a friggin break. I don't feel like bombing him, I feel like going there and smacking him in the face a couple of times.

South Park had it right.... he really is having sex with the devil. It's the only explanation!

congratulations to saddam indeed!

truly an exulted leader, one whom everyone should look towards as their leader.

where else could someone pull off such a resounding victory!

not even the nazis could rig an election this well! congratulations saddam!

cheerio!

Fellow citizens of Iraq,
Who would you like to see as your leader?

__ Saddam Hussein
__ Saddam Hussein
__ I would prefer to be dismembered

Thank you for exercising your democratic right to vote on this day. Praise Allah!

Last edited:
And now he has let prisoners, thugs, even those who were on deathrow, to roam the streets of Iraq. He sure is desperate for support.

foray

Back
Top Bottom