Concentration Camps being built for U.S. citizens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm curious where this is. Ever since 9/11 I've been interested in conspiracy theories I guess, but it would take a while for me to believe in one wholeheartedly. This video tries to make you pretty scared with the music and everything, and while it is something to think about, I personally think what the poster writes in the description is a little over the top.

:|

Oh wow. Is that serious? That's so ludicrous that it comes across as a parody. I had to stop watching after a couple of minutes, it was just too absurd. The narrator clearly has not got the faintest of clues about anything to do with railways or railway facilities and is not familiar with the rate of vandalism against railways, even when there are electric or barbed wire fences and there is supposedly "nothing of value". Just talk to any employee of New Zealand's various railway companies who has been to Paekakariki, Te Rapa, or Otahuhu in the last year, or had any involvement with the Rotorua line since it was mothballed in 2002. And that's just New Zealand, where things are relatively minor and small scale compared to Amtrak and other railway companies in the US.

In summary, :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom