Come on Pat @ Winbledon..............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Tonight (Aussie time) Pat Rafter will be playing Goran Ivanisavic (wrong spelling, I know) in the men's final at Wimbledon, and I just want to let all of you know this, Pat has never won Wimbledon and there is a rumour that he is retiring after this year, so it would be nice if he won and he is such a nice guy and he is from where I live...........so come on Pat kick arse
smile.gif

GO GORAN, GO GORAN!!!

Come on, the guy has been going through quite a bad period lately and is making an amazing comeback now. Also he has never won Wimbledon, yet already played three finals there, he deserves it.

------------------
Vorsprung durch Technik

GORAN GORAN GORAN!!!! Rafter is cool but Ivanisevic is DA MAN!
biggrin.gif
Sorry, but he is. And he deserves it overall(career wise, not tournament). Rafter'll be back, hopefully.

R
A
F
T
E
R
!!!!!

THis means war!!!!!!! Rafter is gonna win no matter how bad his hair looks at the moment!!

Wanderer, wanna make a wager?
If Rafter wins u have to write an ode to Pat and if not..

well u can decide that one

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

no lets up the stakes..

if goran loses in straight sets u have to streak naked through as many posts as possible in feedback with the signature "ZooManda is the coolest girl on the planet, and I am her lowly servant"

Glad Goran won as it makes Tim Henman look better if he was beaten by the winner! How old is Rafter now anyway?

4th time's the charm.
smile.gif

It's going to be a hell of a street party in Zagreb.

Originally posted by Jody:
Glad Goran won as it makes Tim Henman look better if he was beaten by the winner!
you are easy to please

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I am so upset.........I watched the game last night in amazement, Goran was the better player during the game-----------Pat What happened?????, anyway I was so proud of all the Aussies in the crowd, gosh we love our sport, anyway looks like the 'Pat trick' didnt happen IE: Wallabies, First Test, but hey two out of three aint bad.........anyway congrats to Goran and Pat we all still love ya...........
smile.gif

He will be back next year.......
smile.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I'm really sorry Pat didn't get the top trophy... but MAN that was an awesome game and Goran was a deserving winner, no doubts about that. Awesome crowd, too, I'm really proud for all the Aussies who livened up the final... and the Croats didn't do a bad job either!
smile.gif

I opened this thread because I have been following Patrick Rafter's career for a long time, I admire his character as well as his tennis..a great time of celebration for Australians, Croats and tennislovers alike......and there you are taking a swipe at U2girl....geez guys, give it a break.

just saw this thread hehe

inspite of all them aussies that wring me neck in chat all the time...

I gotta say... Go Go Goran Go Go

ps Cass: They're havin a laugh at me expense too about them dreams - damn bastards!

Goodo.
It just seemed like there was some sort of orchestrated effort to harrass U2girl, and I was a bit shocked to find it here and you guys at it. But U2girl is cool, so sweet dreams musiclovers.

Back
Top Bottom