Closed Thread????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

the iron horse

Rock n' Roll Doggie
And this is a U2 Board???

Did I miss something listening to the lyrics?

I will try to post the Sunday Dispatch here, but I'm outtta here as far as trying to discuss issues.

*freedom of speech...try it here

Take care

Michael

No threads about closed threads, there is a whole thing on the free speech ramifactions, send it to locksville.

Your closed thread was a spin off (as is this one). And I think you know that very well and are just trying to cause a stir.

the iron horse said:
"And the point of closing the thread just went waaaaaaaaaay over your head."

everything goes way over my head

I'm just a poor pilgrim traveling thru>>>

:huh:

You said it was a restriction of your freedom of speech.

It wasn't. Just saying we're already having the discussion, why bother starting a new thread. Join the existing one.

Freedom of speech issues are already being discussed in the 26 page long Imus thread we've already got going, that's why sula closed your thread, and she said so when she closed it. And spinoff threads like this are always against the rules, you know that.

Do you read anyone else's threads in here besides your own? No one else expects they can just show up and create their own thread about whatever's on their mind in the news without checking to see if it's already being discussed. No one else complains when their threads get merged or locked because they unwittingly created a new one for something already being discussed. I don't know why you think you deserve an exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom