Classy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A guy who does my favorite lefty blog, Upper Left, is having a veritable duckfit on the Purple Heart bandages. He has family who has won Purple Hearts and he's a Vietnam veteran himself. He is seriously pissed off. Man, after I read his spiel on the thing I went off and worked on one of my sites for an hour.

Last edited:
I finally saw a picture. It is a band-aid with a purple colored heart in the middle (I'm used to seeing Dora the Explorer or Spiderman on our band-aids). Actually, a clever commentary on Kerry's first purple heart.

The GOP brass were not amused and have asked the individual to stop handing them out.

the purple heart bandages are really not classy and seem to be distracting from the actual convention. shame on the rnc.

this election may be heated, but for all the wrong reasons. no one should care about military records... i mean sure bush never really served and kerry did, but really what the f*ck does it have to do with all domestic issues, or even really with the war in iraq. "bush never went to war, so what the hell would he know what's good for the soldiers? kerry's been to war before and knows what it's like, and because he was a soldier he knows how to get out of this mess." bull shit. i'm sick of these kind of arguments. the sad thing is that i consider myself a democrat.

what i want to know is if my family is going to have enough money to help pay for college, or if the schools in my area will ever have to stop cutting activities and classes. i want to know who's going to help provide for my grandparents as their health continues to deteriorate.

Bush must be really worried about winning the election, if all he can do now is to attack Kerry's Vietnam record.
At least, Kerry served. Bush stayed in the
US keeping the bars safe.

RockNRollDawgie said:
Bush must be really worried about winning the election, if all he can do now is to attack Kerry's Vietnam record.
At least, Kerry served. Bush stayed in the
US keeping the bars safe.

Uh helllo? Bush has praised Kerry's record. Unless you meant Bush in the collective sense (being all that is right wing evil.....) :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom