Choosing family over U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Trash Can

Acrobat
God has a sense of humor.

U2 came back to Dallas!... the weekend that I find myself back in my hometown, and NOT in Dallas.

Thought of staying in Dallas... for a split second. Thought of coming back home early... for a split second... THEN thought of my dad, and how he'd be so glad to see me, and I him.

I'd like to say the choice was easy. I'd like to say that... Yup... I sure would like to say that.

God. What a great kidder! Gotta love Him!
smile.gif

Peace

------------------
My love for you
It's in the things I do and say
If I wanna live I gotta
Die to myself someday.
Surrender.

*applause*

i personally think that's great...i know some people who probably think you're crazy but it does my heart good (LOL - how dumb) to see people putting family first.

sorry peeps!

------------------
have a nice day! ;)
U2: 62%
dd: 37%
"well my instincts is right, time to walk from the fire, leave the burning behind me, take a walk to the water..."
-------
"are you serious? do you really care what peanut butter i prefer? are you in peanut butter marketing or something?"
john nude!

Nice, I think my dad would kick me out of his house, whit a U2 ticket and a new date for a visit.

------------------
I can`t change the world but i can
change the world in me.

Hearing only what you want to hear and knowing only what you've heart.
Read you, Rono.

Good for you.The choice would be easy for me-but different-but that's just my situation.

Hope everything works out well for you there-you know what I mean.
smile.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

..so, it's 8:45 pm Sunday night.
U2 is at this moment rockin Reunion Arena (here in Dallas)... and here I am... at Kinkos.

frown.gif

Just got in from a TEN hour drive... and I'm exhausted.

I didn't want to go anyway! It's no big deal.

... I'll just keep repeating that until I fall asleep tonight.

...sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Peace.

I recently had to sell a pair of tix on the night of a show (non U2) because my little girl got sick. You do what you've gotta do when it comes to family. You can always get a boot from the show, but you can't recapture time missed with your family! I think the older you get, the more this makes sense......

Back
Top Bottom