Check these out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coemgen

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I've been meaning to post this for a while. These sites are incredible. You can change the world by simply clicking your mouse. It's all paid for by advertisers. Brilliant idea, huh?

www.thehungersite.com — Here you can click a button and donate free food! How easy is that? There's also sister sites where you can save a small portion of the rainforest, fight breast cancer, provide food to rescued animals, supply books to promote literacy and help improve a child's health. It's a very powerful site. You can click once a day. It all adds up over time!

www.povertyfighters.com — here you can provide a small micro-loan to people in developing nations to help them get their own business going. You can click where it says "Click Here," then you can click on the three individual stories and click twice on their button. Again, changing the world has never been this easy.

www.thebiblesite.org — I realize not all of you here will visit this site, but it's very important to me as a Christian (as are the ones above.) By clicking here daily you are donating the equivalent of one book of the Bible. After a couple months of clicking you've donated a whole Bible to a persecuted Christian.

Please post others you may know of. God bless.

OK, deep, that video did two things for me. First, it made me laugh at loud at work when everyone else is working. Second, it made me turn it off before I puked. That's some cheese man.

Oh, yeah. Visit the sites above. Thanks.

i hit them all a few times:up:

i am sure that vid was written, produced, conceived, and executed in Wisconsin

it would have been perfect for W's ground zero GOP convention :yes:

I tried earlier at school, lol...

It wouldn't let me, oh well. No sense bothering on this crappy 56k connection.

Back
Top Bottom