Changing their sex in Iran

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
Apparently, this is their way of dealing with homosexuality. Gays and Lesbians can change their sex so that they can be with the ones they love.

Another L.A. Times article:
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationw...jan25,1,4050951.story?coll=la-headlines-world

"Approval of gender changes doesn't mean approval of homosexuality. We're against homosexuality," says Mohammed Mahdi Kariminia, a cleric in the holy city of Qom and one of Iran's foremost proponents of using hormones and surgery to change sex. "But we have said that if homosexuals want to change their gender, this way is open to them."

This is so, so very sad. No emoticon, no matter how detailed, can express my sadness at this.

Barbarians.

Ant.

let's remember -- this is a sin we're talking about!

change your gender, just don't commit the sin! after all, gay men just think they are women; and lesbians just think they are men. it couldn't possibly be something different, now could it, because that's just sooooooooo complicated! boys are boys; girls are girls. boys like baseball and girls like to sew. any deviation from my traditional notions of gender rolls, and i'm going to call it as i see it: sin! sin! sin!

sin! sin! sin! finger point! finger point! finger point!

it's all about fucking, and fuck all to do with love or emotional relationships. it's the fucking that makes us so uncomfortable. if they'd just stop doing that, or being so obvious about it, then we wouldn't have all these problems and Janet Jackson wouldn't have scarred our 8 year old daughter with her exposed nipple.

:mad:

Ant. is right.

fucking barbarians.

Back
Top Bottom