Censorship on Interference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Vest

Refugee
I strongly object to you moving the thread "The Two Headed Monster" to a "General Discussion" thread. This just buries any discussion on this subject. This thread is SPECIFICALLY about something - not to be mixed in some general election thread. I was really looking forward to hearing both sides in this debate but will now never hear anything regarding the subject. Please reconsider this move...what if I was to re-title it "So...The Clintons" - that seems to work with all the various candidates???

^ Indeed. Also, this present thread is a spinoff (which is against the forum rules) and contacting the moderator privately is the usual m.o. for disputing thread closings.

I don't have a problem with a "So...Hillary" thread along the lines of what we already have going for Huckabee, Romney, Obama, Paul and Bloomberg--i.e., one whose opening post invites ongoing discussion of any and all aspects of the individual's candidacy, platform, campaign, etc. A thread called "The Two Headed Monster" with an opening post conveying pretty much the same sentiments doesn't strike me as the appropriate way to go about that.

Once we get to general election season we might want to reconsider how we organize and categorize campaign-related topics, but so far everyone's been sticking with the "main Campaign Debate/Discussion thread + all-purpose individual candidate threads + individual state primary threads" menu, and it's been working just fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom