Censorship at it finest:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sue4u2

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I just finished watching - what I could - of the cbc.ca online broadcast of the Toronto SARS concert with the Rolling Stones, etc. When the latter part of the concert with AC/DC and or the Stones came on, the online broadcast was interupted. Of course there were girls sitting on the guys shoulders with bathing suits earlier and I really didn't think anything other than what I had seen at other concerts. Although they were not bare breast at the time. Seems it became that way later during the Stones and or AC/DC. I was kicked off the concert site while they corrected this then I saw this disclaimer:
"There is a delay in the Webcast because the sound quality on the stage is not good enough for transmission. It is "cleaned up" before being streamed to the worldwide audience. CBC.ca has exclusive rights to one song per musical act."

and that was the case. The rest of the broadcast was interviews and videos by ac/dc & the stones. With the exception of later on they showed the Stones.
I had already seen Rush and the Guess Who and etc.
As it turns out the Stones only played one song online/live/delayed.. and when I thought about it so did the rest. It was clips of the bands in between. I just got pissed when they started showing clips of interviews of Stones and when I was kicked off at 9:30 with the disclaimer that the site had reached it's max internet capabilities and had to shut down? YEAH RIGHT. I just feel hoodwinked?
Keep an eye out for the DVD. Lot'sMore money to be made here.

is this wrong, should I have expecte, more?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom